Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Hearing Domino talk about people judging based upon how or whether one dresses, the woman self-consciously pulled the hem of her skirt down some, and tried her best to yank the fabric of her newfound top up, which in effect did very little other than accentuate her bosom some more.

Though she gave up at the suggestion of potentially destroying the boots, perhaps thinking it better to have them for the time being than not. Similarly, she shook her head confusedly with the mention of armour.

”Yes, I have noticed. They do not dress the same as we do…” She looked at Domino, scanning her up and down with her eyes, and then herself. But she shook her head after once again assessing her surroundings and their attire. “No, I do not…”

Thinking about the possibility of capture or confinement, it feels somewhat ironic to think that you had only recently escaped your prior abductors, only to… well, the possibilities are still unconfirmed in truth.  Either way, you take the scroll, pocket the three vials, and 55gp and 5sp before continuing on.

Gulping down something coming up her throat, the woman answered at length when asked if she was prepared to kill, “I surmise I will likely need that dagger then.”

Finding no other exits to the living quarter, the woman follows Domino’s lead back into the corridors, where the chanting continues, sounding indeed an ominous sort of sonorous from several voices.

There looks to be six standing around the pit, chanting in a deep, primordial tone, following the lead of the vaguely female figure on your left hand side. The sound is as though droning ocean waves were drowning the violence of angry hornets and the occasional barking of canines.

[[ Map — Location Unknown ]]

Barhuce, Rain, T’Sarra, Val and Vri

Having decided on what to take and who to disguise as guards and would-be prisoners, the group of escapees made their way out of the cell and up the stairs.

A short distance in front of them, through a dimly torchlit hallway, you see a storage area to the right just as the guard had promised, and an unlit corridor branching to the left. A chamber lays ahead where it looks as though some other cultists are gathered, and this seems to be where the sound of chanting is coming from.

Various crates and chests occupy the space inside the storage area, and it seems that some gear has been haphazardly tossed on top of a pair of crates as well. Some of the things look personally familiar to each of you.

A quick whiff and the barest taste of each vial tells Barhuce that both vials contain potions of cure light wounds.

(( As there was some confusion with regard to who’s assuming what disguise, I’ll let you all sort that out in your next set of posts, and move your own tokens and such on the map. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Hearing Domino talk about people judging based upon how or whether one dresses, the woman self-consciously pulled the hem of her skirt down some, and tried her best to yank the fabric of her newfound top up, which in effect did very little other than accentuate her bosom some more.

Though she gave up at the suggestion of potentially destroying the boots, perhaps thinking it better to have them for the time being than not. Similarly, she shook her head confusedly with the mention of armour.

”Yes, I have noticed. They do not dress the same as we do…” She looked at Domino, scanning her up and down with her eyes, and then herself. But she shook her head after once again assessing her surroundings and their attire. “No, I do not…”

Thinking about the possibility of capture or confinement, it feels somewhat ironic to think that you had only recently escaped your prior abductors, only to… well, the possibilities are still unconfirmed in truth.

Gulping down something coming up her throat, the woman answered at length when asked if she was prepared to kill, “I surmise I will likely need that dagger then.”

Finding no other exits to the living quarter, the woman follows Domino’s lead back into the corridors, where the chanting continues, sounding indeed an ominous sort of sonorous from several voices.

There looks to be six standing around the pit, chanting in a deep, primordial tone, following the lead of the vaguely female figure on your left hand side. The sound is as though droning ocean waves were drowning the violence of angry hornets and the occasional barking of canines.

Having decided on what to take and who to disguise as guards and would-be prisoners, the group of escapees made their way out of the cell and up the stairs.

A short distance in front of them, through a dimly torchlit hallway, you see a storage area to the right just as the guard had promised, and an unlit corridor branching to the left. A chamber lays ahead where it looks as though some other cultists are gathered, and this seems to be where the sound of chanting is coming from.

Various crates and chests occupy the space inside the storage area, and it seems that some gear has been haphazardly tossed on top of a pair of crates as well. Some of the things look personally familiar to each of you.

A quick whiff and the barest taste of each vial tells Barhuce that both vials contain potions of cure light wounds.

(( As there was some confusion with regard to who’s assuming what disguise, I’ll let you all sort that out in your next set of posts, and move your own tokens and such on the map. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Thinking about the possibility of capture or confinement, it feels somewhat ironic to think that you had only recently escaped your prior abductors, only to… well, the possibilities are still unconfirmed in truth.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

There looks to be six standing around the pit, chanting in a deep, primordial tone, as though droning ocean waves were drowning the violence of angry hornets and the occasional barking of canines.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

”Yes. They do not dress the same as we…” She looked at Domino, scanning her up and down with her eyes, and then herself. But she shook her head after once again assessing her surroundings and their attire. “No, I do not…”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

”Yes. They do not dress the same as we…” She looked at Domino, scanning her up and down with her eyes, and then herself. But she shook her head after once again assessing her surroundings and their attire. “No, I do not…”

Having decided on what to take and who to disguise as guards, the group of escapees made their way out of the cell and up the stairs. A short distance in front of them, through a dimly torchlit hallway,

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Though she gave up at the suggestion of potentially destroying the boots, perhaps thinking it better to have them for the time being than not.