Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

"She shall know your ways as though born to them" — Prophecy of the First

"It is a strange sensation, I feel as if I have worn these clothes before, although I have no memory of them."  The woman moves and walks in her new attire as though it was a second skin, with a casual ease that that makes one think she has always worn such clothing, her balance seemingly unaffected by the boots as she follows along.

"I... do not."  She answered hesitantly as Domino asked about whether she had any memories of her surroundings, an innocent confusion that could often be attributed to that of a child, "The first thing I remember is the dream, and after that, I was here."

"But, why would anyone..." The woman began her inquiry again with questing eyes as Domino held her hand, but turned and pursed her lips midsentence, giving her new companion a tilt of the head to silently gesture toward the ritual room.

[[ Map — Location Unknown ]]

Barhuce, Rain, T’Sarra, Val and Vri

Tucked away inside the storage area for the time being, the lot of you took a little extra time to don your own gear and organize yourselves, formulating what is essentially the beginnings of your escape plan.

T'Sarra Only

At first it didn't quite register, but as the droning chanting went on and you got closer to it, you recognize that it is some sort of prayer in Abyssal.

"...Oh great Goddess, oh great Marauding Maw, grant me the blood of my enemies for drink and their still beating hearts for meat.  Give me the screams of their young for song, the helplessness of their males for satisfaction, and your forbidden dark magic to open the portal to your realm and herald your victory..."

(( Everyone regains all starting gear ))

(( Everyone please roll a perception check ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

"It is a strange sensation, I feel as if I have worn these clothes before, although I have no memory of them."  The woman moves and walks in her new attire as though it was a second skin, with a casual ease that that makes one think she has always worn such clothing, her balance seemingly unaffected by the boots as she follows along.

"I... do not."  She answered hesitantly as Domino asked about whether she had any memories of her surroundings, an innocent confusion that could often be attributed to that of a child, "The first thing I remember is the dream, and after that, I was here."

"But, why would anyone..." The woman began her inquiry again with questing eyes as Domino held her hand, but turned and pursed her lips midsentence, giving her new companion a tilt of the head to silently gesture toward the ritual room.

Tucked away inside the storage area for the time being, the lot of you took a little extra time to don your own gear and organize yourselves, formulating what is essentially the beginnings of your escape plan.

T'Sarra Only

At first it didn't quite register, but as the droning chanting went on and you got closer to it, you recognize that it is some sort of prayer in Abyssal.

"...Oh great Goddess, oh great Marauding Maw, grant me the blood of my enemies for drink and their still beating hearts for meat.  Give me the screams of their young for song, the helplessness of their males for satisfaction, and your forbidden dark magic to open the portal to your realm and herald your victory..."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Tucked away inside the storage area for the time being, the lot of you took a little extra time to don your own gear and organize yourselves, forming what is essentially the beginnings of your escape plan.

T'Sarra Only

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Tucked away inside the storage area for the time being, the lot of you took a little extra time to don your own gear and organize yourselves, forming what is essentially the beginnings of your escape plan.

T'Sarra Only

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

The lot of you took a little extra time to don your own gear and organize yourselves, forming what is essentially the beginnings of your escape plan.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

"But, why would anyone..." The woman began her inquiry again with questing eyes as Domino held her hand, but turned 

Having decided on what to take and who to disguise as guards and would-be prisoners, the group of escapees made their way out of the cell and up the stairs.

A short distance in front of them, through a dimly torchlit hallway, you see a storage area to the right just as the guard had promised, and an unlit corridor branching to the left. A chamber lays ahead where it looks as though some other cultists are gathered, and this seems to be where the sound of chanting is coming from.

Various crates and chests occupy the space inside the storage area, and it seems that some gear has been haphazardly tossed on top of a pair of crates as well. Some of the things look personally familiar to each of you.

A quick whiff and the barest taste of each vial tells Barhuce that both vials contain potions of cure light wounds.

(( As there was some confusion with regard to who’s assuming what disguise, I’ll let you all sort that out in your next set of posts, and move your own tokens and such on the map. ))