Edit History

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

brother_koji.png.db3e3bb099e1b76d282b3e6b702cc501.pngBrother Koji 

Smiling Koji makes the sign of the Father "it is good to see land again" looking at the only other carpenter Stavard, he nods his ascent "Getting out bearings would be good, a small excursion up the coast to find a better more protective cove might be good, or a river mouth at least, that way we can send the long boat, up and get fresh water and better provisions that I have been providing" 

Koji had been set up a small ships shrine, which was custom, gave some of the sailors a place to worship when things got rough, and every morning he'd bless some freshly drawn sea water and transform the gallon barrel into Holy Wine*; the remarkable drink would fortify a person, so they would need neither food nor water for an entire day, and it would heal the aches and pains away.

"It would be good to scout north and see what we could find, but I suspect that the captain already has this underway. But you are right Stavard, we do need a good location to set up our landfall initial base. I am happy to lend a hand, in whatever needs doing"  with the two carpenters on board, Koji had set himself to other tasks, seemingly picking up anything he turned his hand too, currently he was surveying the land and making a map of the land fall. 

OOC, Mechanics

* I was committing two lots of effort to Transubstantiation each day for the journey. 

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

brother_koji.png.db3e3bb099e1b76d282b3e6b702cc501.pngBrother Koji 

Smiling Koji makes the sign of the Father "it is good to see land again" looking at the only other carpenter Stavard, he nods his ascent "Getting out bearings would be good, a small excursion up the coast to find a better more protective cove might be good, or a river mouth at least, that way we can send the long boat, up and get fresh water and better provisions that I have been providing" 

Koji had been set up a small ships shrine, which was custom, gave some of the sailors a place to worship when things got rough, and every morning he'd bless some freshly drawn sea water and transform the gallon barrel into Holy Wine*; the remarkable drink would fortify a person, so they would need neither food nor water for an entire day, and it would heal the aches and pains away.

"It would be good to scout north and see what we could find, but I suspect that the captain already has this underway. But you are right Stavard, we do need a good location to set up our landfall initial base. I am happy to lend a hand, in whatever needs doing"  with the two carpenters on board, Koji had set himself to other tasks, seemingly picking up anything he turned his hand too, currently he was surveying the land and making a map of the land fall. 

OOC, Mechanics

* I will be committing two lots of effort to Transubstantiation each day.