Edit History

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

brother_koji.png.db3e3bb099e1b76d282b3e6b702cc501.pngKoji looks over at the gruffness of Olivers remarks "The good Father tells us that Air is the first, with out it you'll last but moments. with out Water you'll last about three days, Food seven, and you can huddle in the cold for weeks if you have too. and No I do not misconstrue." his smile never leaves his face 

"Whilst the good Father lets me transform salt water in to holy wine, I can only really keep 36 of us alive on it, so with out water, we'll die first." he looks over to the others "We will be well protected, when we make the shelter, or perhaps find caves, but let us search our surroundings"

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Koji looks over at the gruffness of Olivers remarks "The good Father tells us that Air is the first, with out it you'll last but moments. with out Water you'll last about three days, Food seven, and you can huddle in the cold for weeks if you have too. and No I do not misconstrue." his smile never leaves his face 

"Whilst the good Father lets me transform salt water in to holy wine, I can only really keep 36 of us alive on it, so with out water, we'll die first." he looks over to the others "We will be well protected, when we make the shelter, or perhaps find caves, but let us search our surroundings"