Gnarl Rockbreaker - Dwarven Fighter

Name: Gnarl Rockbreaker

Race:  Mountain Dwarf

Class: Fighter

Alignment: lawful good

Background: soldier

Personality Traits: 

I’m full of inspiring and cautionary tales from my military experience relevant to almost every combat situation.

- I can stare down a hell hound without flinching.

Bond: My Honor is my life

Ideal: The greater good, to lay down our life for the protection of others.

Flaw: I'd sooner eat my armor than admitting being wrong

Description: 

687977009_gnarlrockbreaker.png.5d543ff59f3ad73fa298d979ab7976d5.png

middle aged dwarf, the brown of his beard and hair is streaked with silver. Emerald green eyes that seem to have seen a lot look out of a weathered face, that like the body has seen and survived combat, and bears the traces of it

height: 4'6"

weight: 155 lbs

Personality: Stubborn and solid might be best suited to describe the former soldier. Used to take orders and follow them, while making sure young officers don't get his men killed.

Backstory: Gnarl is a grizzled veteran, he had settled down after surving many battles and being promoted to first spear of his legion (high non com position). He thought he had found a peaceful life until one night the village he lived in was raided. Many attackers stormed into his house before he could arm himself, beating him into submission and dragging him of into the underdark, to whatever awaits him there. He is seriously worried that he hasn't seen any of his neighbors yet.

Character sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2749906

Edited by Shocker (see edit history)

gnarl_token.png.8dce56089c069c5c5661bb16320879ab.pngGnarl Rockbreaker

Mountain Dwarf, Fighter level 1

HP 13/13, AC:11, Intiative +1, Speed 25 ft

Saving throws

Str: +5, Dex +1, Con: +5, Int: 0, Wis: +1, Cha: 0

Attack

unarmed: +5, 1d4 bludgeoning

Abilities

Military rank: retired first spear

darkvision 60ft, 

Darkvision. Accustomed to life underground, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Dwarven Resilience. You have advantage on saving throws against poison, and you have resistance against poison damage.

Blind Fighting. You have blindsight with a range of 10 feet. Within that range, you can effectively see anything that isn't behind total cover, even if you're blinded or in darkness. Moreover, you can see an invisible creature within that range, unless the creature successfully hides from you.

Gnarl acts plainly

"Gnarl speaks boldly like this"

Gnarl thinks crooked like this

Edited by Shocker (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
On 1/28/2023 at 6:28 PM, Shocker said:

gnarl_token.png.8dce56089c069c5c5661bb16320879ab.pngGnarl Rockbreaker

Mountain Dwarf, Fighter level 1

HP 13/13, AC:11, Intiative +1, Speed 25 ft

Saving throws

Str: +5, Dex +1, Con: +5, Int: 0, Wis: +1, Cha: 0

Attack

unarmed: +5, 1d4 bludgeoning

Abilities

Military rank: retired first spear

darkvision 60ft, 

Darkvision. Accustomed to life underground, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Dwarven Resilience. You have advantage on saving throws against poison, and you have resistance against poison damage.

Blind Fighting. You have blindsight with a range of 10 feet. Within that range, you can effectively see anything that isn't behind total cover, even if you're blinded or in darkness. Moreover, you can see an invisible creature within that range, unless the creature successfully hides from you.

Gnarl acts plainly

"Gnarl speaks boldly like this"

Gnarl thinks crooked like this

Where do you guys make the token/image with you picture in a circle?