Edit History

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

I'd just like to hop in and say i agree with the original comment. The OOC tags are kinda problematic to use because they don't scale - for reasons mentioned - which means you have to scroll them which can be a pain on desktop and mobile. But if i'm being honest the biggest gripe i have with the ooc mechanic right now is that you have to click the same ooc button again to make the box disappear.

Being able to just click anywhere and have it disappear would be so much easier - though i understand it might work this way because in mobile you can't scroll without 'clicking' - especially if the ooc tag is especially wide, less so when its tall. A very wide ooc box can take up a lot of screen space and it can be sort of annoying to hit the same button again, and god help you if you open more than one ooc box at a time lol

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

I'd just like to hop in and say i agree with the original comment. The OOC tags are kinda problematic to use because they don't scale - for reasons mentioned - which means you have to scroll them which can be a pain on desktop and mobile. But if i'm being honest the biggest gripe i have with the ooc mechanic right now is that you have to click the same ooc button again to make the box disappear.

Being able to just click anywhere and have it disappear would be so much easier - though i understand it might work this way because in mobile you can't scroll without 'clocking' - especially if the ooc tag is especially wide, less so when its tall. A very wide ooc box can take up a lot of screen space and it can be sort of annoying to hit the same button again, and god help you if you open more than one ooc box at a time lol

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

Being able to just click anywhere and have it disappear would be so much easier, especially if the ooc tag is especially wide, less so when its tall. A very wide ooc box can take up a lot of screen space and it can be sort of annoying to hit the same button again, and god help you if you open more than one ooc box at a time lol