Edit History

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

Spells knownCANTRIPS (Sorcerer)

Mind Sliver, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Shape Water

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Shield, Magic Missile, Arms of Hadar, Dissonant Whispers
| Ability scores/skills/savesStrength 8 (-1)
Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2
Acrobatics +4 | Sleight of Hand +2 | Stealth +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1
Arcana +1 | History +1 | Investigation +1 | Nature +1 | Religion +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1
Animal Handling +1 | Insight +3 | Medicine +1 | Perception +1 | Survival +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
Deception +5 | Intimidation +5 | Performance +3 | Persuasion +5
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

- Instruments: None

-Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaves, light crossbows

- Armors: None
| Special actionsTELEPATHIC SPEECH

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

From far, a young blond man with spectacles in a brand new and lavish teal frock coat is leaning in a wall, near some roses bushes, brooding in the dark.  Never he felts so embarrassed and insulted in his life, to not let in like his station and pedigree will normally be considered, waiting outside with an amalgam of random people ranging from noble persons like to him to dirty mercenary or other scum, answering the call for ''would-be-heroes''.  He looks from time to time around, in hope to sees the familiar face of his good friend and future companion: Killian Ravenhold.  He is hoping that he will arrive before the rain... 

Then, he saw something that put some light in the darkness of his mind - a petite woman in a gorgeous dark-red gown, with dark hair and beautiful deep blue/cyan eyes, talking with a Dwarf and a blond lad Oh! Guess who arrived?  My ''dear'' cousin Anya, right on time to change my mood.  I had hard time to recognized her, without an armor or a uniform... What a sight for sore eyes!

He starts walking fast toward his relative, with a cunning smile on his face and the eyes round of excitement.  He heard that she contested his presence and role in the expedition.  Someone normal would have been insulted, but not Nicolay.  He, in fact, found it extremely amusing that she was forced to take him in her party considering their notorious and effervescent rivalry.  It was the cherry on the sundae, the ''glaçage au sucre' on the the strudel.  And he is determined to metaphorically prance around her tonight, to annoy the hell out of her. 

He's approaching her from behind, and says loudly but suavely ''OH MY! OH MY! Oh...MY!  Is it my dear Anya?  Look !  It's me, your favorite cousin, Nicolay!''  He puts the hand on each side of his face, exaggerating an emotion of surprise, the mouth and eyes wide open.  ''You are blinding us with your elegance and regalness!  The gown is highlighting your irresistible features tonight!  I didn't know you had such desirable curves under those armors of yours!'' 

He has a strong feeling that she is now shuddering, or at least cringing at the moment.  He is waiting with anticipation that she turn and look at him .

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

From far, a young blond man with spectacles in a brand new and lavish teal frock coat is leaning in a wall, near some roses bushes, brooding in the dark.  Never he felts so embarrassed and insulted in his life, to not let in like his station and pedigree will normally be considered, waiting outside with an amalgam of random people ranging from noble persons like to him to dirty mercenary or other scum, answering the call for ''would-be-heroes''.  He looks from time to time around, in hope to sees the familiar face of his good friend and future companion: Killian Ravenhold.  He is hoping that he will arrive before the rain... 

Then, he saw something that put some light in the darkness of his mind - a petite woman in a gorgeous dark-red gown, with dark hair and beautiful deep blue/cyan eyes, talking with a Dwarf and a blond lad Oh! Guess who arrived?  My ''dear'' cousin Anya, right on time to change my mood.  I had hard time to recognized her, without an armor or a uniform... What a sight for sore eyes!

He starts walking fast toward his relative, with a cunning smile on his face and the eyes round of excitement.  He heard that she contested his presence and role in the expedition.  Someone normal would have been insulted, but not Nicolay.  He, in fact, found it extremely amusing that she was forced to take him in her party considering their notorious and effervescent rivalry.  It was the cherry on the sundae, the ''glaçage au sucre' on the the strudel.  And he is determined to metaphorically prance around her tonight, to annoy the hell out of her. 

He's approaching her from behind, and says loudly but suavely ''OH MY! OH MY! Oh...MY!  Is it my dear Anya?  Look !  It's me, your favorite cousin, Nicolay!''  He puts the hand on each side of his face, exaggerating an emotion of surprise, the mouth and eyes wide open.  ''You are blinding us with your elegance and regalness!  The gown is highlighting your irresistible features tonight!  I didn't know you had such desirable curves under those armors of yours!'' 

He has a strong feeling that she is now shuddering, or at least cringing at the moment.  He is waiting with anticipation that she turn and look at him .

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

He starts walking fast toward his relative, with a cunning smile on his face and the eyes round of excitement.  He heard that she contested his presence and role in the expedition.  Someone normal would have been insulted, but not Nicolay.  He, in fact, found it extremely very amusing to him that she was forced to take him in her party considering their notorious and effervescent rivalry.  It was the cherry on the sundae, the ''glaçage au sucre' on the the strudel.  And he is determined to metaphorically prance around her tonight, to annoy the hell out of her. 

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Then, he saw something that put some light in the darkness of his mind - a petite woman in a gorgeous dark-red gown, with dark hair and beautiful deep blue/cyan eyes Oh! Guess who arrived?  My ''dear'' cousin Anya, right on time to change my mood.  I had hard time to recognized her, without an armor or a uniform... What a sight for sore eyes!

He starts walking fast toward his relative, with a cunning smile on his face and the eyes round of excitement.  He heard that she contested his presence and role in the expedition.  Someone normal would have been insulted, but not Nicolay.  He, in fact, found it extremely very amusing to him that she was forced to take him in her party considering their notorious and effervescent rivalry.  It was the cherry on the sundae, the ''glaçage au sucre' on the the strudel.  And he is determined to metaphorically prance around her tonight, to annoy the hell out of her. 

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Then, he saw something that put some light in the darkness of his mind - a petite woman in a gorgeous dark-red gown, with dark hair and beautiful deep blue/cyan eyes Oh! Guess who arrived?  My ''dear'' cousin Anya, right on time to change my mood.  I had hard time to recognized her, without an armor or a uniform... What a sight for sore eyes!

He's approaching her from behind, and says loudly but suavely ''OH MY! OH MY! Oh...MY!  Is it my dear Anya?  Look !  It's me, your favorite cousin, Nicolay!''  He puts the hand on each side of his face, exaggerating an emotion of surprise, the mouth and eyes wide open.  ''You are blinding us with your elegance and regalness!  The gown is highlighting your irresistible feature tonight!  I didn't know you had such desirable curves under those armors of yours!'' 

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

He's approaching her from behind, and says loudly but suavely ''OH MY! OH MY! Oh...MY!  Is it my dear Anya?  Look !  It's me, your favorite cousin, Nicolay!''  He puts the hand on each side of his face, exaggerating an emotion of surprise, the mouth and eyes wide open.  ''You are blinding us with your elegance and regalness!  The gown is highlighting your irresistible feature tonight!  I didn't know you had such desirable curves under those armors of yours!'' 

He has a strong feeling that she is now shuddering, or at least cringing at the moment.  He is waiting, that she look at him with anticipation