Edit History

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Killian Ravenhold - Dwarven Bard 1 :  - Character Sheet

spacer.png

AC: 12 | HP: 11/11 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft
Bardic Inspiration : 3/3 | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2
Dwarven Resilience | Haughty Obstinacy | DM Inspiration:  0 | Death Saves : 0/0

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

-Resistance vs Poison Damage

Dwarven Toughness (+1 HP / LVL) 

Stonecunning : Expertise History Stonework

Languages : Common, Dwarven, Elven

Tools : Possess + Proficient : Cartography

Tools : Proficient Thieve's, Masons, Smiths

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

Killian is impressed as the Lady Jamandi Aldori herself arrives and addresses the attendees. The whole city bubbles with rumours and legends about Lady Aldori. He watches and listens, forming initial impressions of those nearest him. Linzi, appears to be an artist and storyteller like himself. Hopefully, the pair will have a chance to exchange stories and songs. Killian can feel his Lute and the Ramshorn, feel the music within. Linzi seems so petite, compared to Amiri and Valerie. The warriors each impressive in their own rights, if in different presentation. Before Killian can explore deeper conversation with either of the ladies, his attention is drawn to something about the Dwarven priest. 

Harrim. Quite a fierce warpriest. Killian may not be the most devout, but he figured that he and  Ottokar might have somewhere to break the ice, with one of their stone bearded kin. 

"Well, the food is excellent and the ale is flowing freely. A good start to the evening. Harrim, was it? My name is Killian Ravenhold. I thought it prudent to spend a few moments with you before i get pulled into the inevitable drama that invariably follows Nicolay here. I wonder, if you have heard any interesting information, abiut our Dwarven History in the southern lands? I've studied many legends of our ancient cousins past expeditions into the region. While several are blatantly wild rumour, I have uncovered a few hints that point to some truth of ancient thriving fortified Dwarven kingdoms, South of the river. I must admit, one thing I look forward to, is the chance to test the myths, legends, and rumours. Time threatens to forget our kin, our history. The Stolen Lands were Dwarven Kingdoms once, if the rumours hold truth. We are strong and unyielding, as the mountains. We won't see us easily forgotten. "

Killian would share any of the Dwarven legends he'd uncovered, especially those that seemed most fanciful. There were several claims of thriving Dwarven nations, now nearly forgotten centuries later. had his own history with the nobility, and these days, the entire Garess House was on a razors edge. But he had to remind himself, that he had promised Nicolay that he would not start any unnecessary drama with the poncy, prissy, panzy, pouty, puffy nobles.  He meant to honour that commitment, to the best of his ability.

If anyone showed any interest, Killian would accept an invitation to recite the epic ballad poems of ancient Dwarven kingdoms. The ebon horn of a giant ram rested lightly, ready to ring out the clarion call of ancient honour. 

Mechanics : 

INFLUENCE Harrim with Dwarven History and Diplomacy.

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 
Off Hand:  Horn

Action:  ...
Bonus Action:  ...
Move:  ...
Manipulate:  ...
Concentration: ...

Weapons: 
Dagger : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 P DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light / Finesse 
Light Hammer : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 B DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light
Javelin : +3 To Hit / 1d6+1 P DMG / (30/120) Melee / Thrown
Light Xbow : +3 To Hit / 1d8+1 P DMG / (80/320) Range / Ammunition / Loading 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Comprehend Languages (Ritual)
Detect Magic (Ritual) (Conc)
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Stonecunning = Expert = +4
Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 
Outcast Noble Charisma vs Nobility = Disadvantage
Haughty Obstinacy : ADV Saves vs Charm effects (that seek to control my actions)
Haughty Obstinacy : Opponents Have Disadvantage to Intimidate Me

OOC : 

Trying to connect with Harrim initially in phase 1 of social scene. 

Trying an angle from Dwarven Legends. As a Bard, and Cartographer, and a Dwarf, this is one of the major character goals for Killian, to follow legends and myths of ancient Dwarven kingdoms, and while exploring the wilderness, seeking any truth to these legends. 

Not sure which skill you'd want. 

I would think. History and Diplomacy. I'd love to be able. To apply some sort Bardic Lore, but that's not exactly a thing mechanically in 5e right? Not the way I'm thinking of it at least. 

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

spacer.png

AC: 12 | HP: 11/11 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

Killian is impressed as the Lady Jamandi Aldori herself arrives and addresses the attendees. The whole city bubbles with rumours and legends about Lady Aldori. He watches and listens, forming initial impressions of those nearest him. Linzi, appears to be an artist and storyteller like himself. Hopefully, the pair will have a chance to exchange stories and songs. Killian can feel his Lute and the Ramshorn, feel the music within. Linzi seems so petite, compared to Amiri and Valerie. The warriors each impressive in their own rights, if in different presentation. Before Killian can explore deeper conversation with either of the ladies, his attention is drawn to something about the Dwarven priest. 

Harrim. Quite a fierce warpriest. Killian may not be the most devout, but he figured that he and  Ottokar might have somewhere to break the ice, with one of their stone bearded kin. 

"Well, the food is excellent and the ale is flowing freely. A good start to the evening. Harrim, was it? My name is Killian Ravenhold. I thought it prudent to spend a few moments with you before i get pulled into the inevitable drama that invariably follows Nicolay here. I wonder, if you have heard any interesting information, abiut our Dwarven History in the southern lands? I've studied many legends of our ancient cousins past expeditions into the region. While several are blatantly wild rumour, I have uncovered a few hints that point to some truth of ancient thriving fortified Dwarven kingdoms, South of the river. I must admit, one thing I look forward to, is the chance to test the myths, legends, and rumours. Time threatens to forget our kin, our history. The Stolen Lands were Dwarven Kingdoms once, if the rumours hold truth. We are strong and unyielding, as the mountains. We won't see us easily forgotten. "

Killian would share any of the Dwarven legends he'd uncovered, especially those that seemed most fanciful. There were several claims of thriving Dwarven nations, now nearly forgotten centuries later. had his own history with the nobility, and these days, the entire Garess House was on a razors edge. But he had to remind himself, that he had promised Nicolay that he would not start any unnecessary drama with the poncy, prissy, panzy, pouty, puffy nobles.  He meant to honour that commitment, to the best of his ability.

If anyone showed any interest, Killian would accept an invitation to recite the epic ballad poems of ancient Dwarven kingdoms. The ebon horn of a giant ram rested lightly, ready to ring out the clarion call of ancient honour. 

Mechanics : 

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 

Weapons: 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 
Haughty Obstinacy : ADV Saves vs Charm effects (that seek to control my actions)

OOC : 

Trying an angle from Dwarven Legends. As a Bard, and Cartographer, and a Dwarf, this is one of the major character goals for Killian, to follow legends and myths of ancient Dwarven kingdoms, and while exploring the wilderness, seeking any truth to these legends. 

I would think. History and Diplomacy. I'd love to be able. To apply some sort Bardic Lore, but that's not exactly a thing mechanically in 5e right? Not the way I'm thinking of it at least. 

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Killian Ravenhold

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

Mechanics : 

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 

Weapons: 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 

OOC : 

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Screenshot_20230117-222531_Chrome.jpg.5d596d539e2942d48bd9b45e6c363a09.jpg

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

Mechanics : 

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 

Weapons: 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 

OOC : 

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Screenshot_20230117-222531_Chrome.jpg.5d596d539e2942d48bd9b45e6c363a09.jpg

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

"Well, the food is excellent and the ale is flowing freely. A good start to the evening. Harrim, was it? My name is Killian Ravenhold. I thought it prudent to spend a few moments with you before i get pulled into the inevitable drama that invariably follows Nicolay here. I wonder, if you have heard any interesting information, abiut our Dwarven History in the southern lands? I've studied many legends of our ancient cousins past expeditions into the region. While several are blatantly wild rumour, I have uncovered a few hints that point to some truth of thriving fortified Dwarven nations, South of the river. I must admit, one thing I am most excited about, is the chance to actually explore the wilderness. Imagine, recovering and reclaiming, Dwarven holds in the Stolen Lands?"

Mechanics : 

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 

Weapons: 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 

OOC : 

Trying an angle from Dwarven Legends. As a Bard, and Cartographer, and a Dwarf, this is one of the major character goals, to follow legends and myths of ancient Dwarven kingdoms, and while exploring the wilderness, seeking any truth to these legends. 

I would think. History and Diplomacy. I'd love to be able. To apply some sort Bardic Lore, but that's not exactly a thing mechanically in 5e right? Not the way I'm thinking of it?