Killian Ravenhold, Dwarven Bard

Sweegy One

Killian Ravenhold

Wordsmith of Ravenhold

Screenshot_20230117-222531_Chrome.jpg.5d596d539e2942d48bd9b45e6c363a09.jpg

"The cards tell an interesting tale for you, my dear.  I wonder why fate crossed our paths this day. Let them sing our songs for millennia to come!"
"Now, ring the hammers and beat the drums, for all the Gods and Heavens to Hear!!"

BARD 1

Medium Humanoid Male (Hill Dwarf), Neutral Good

Armor Class 12 (Leather + 1 Dex) 

Hit Points 11 ( 1d8 + 3 )
Speed 25 ft.

Senses darkvision 

Languages common, dwarvish, elvish

Proficiency Bonus +2

Passive Perception +11

Initiative +1

ABILITIES & SKILLS 

Proficiency Bonus: +2

Strength 13 (+1)
Save +1
Athletics +3

Dexterity 12 (+1) 
Save +3 
Acrobatics +1 | Sleight of Hand +1 | Stealth +1

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +2 
Spell Concentration

Intelligence 10 (+0)
Save +0 
Arcana + 2 | History + 2 | Investigation + 0 | Nature + 0 | Religion + 0 | Stonecunning +4 (E) 

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1 
Animal Handling + 1 | Insight + 1 | Medicine + 1 | Perception + 1  | Survival + 1

Charisma 16 (+3) 
Save +5 
Deception + 5 | Intimidation + 3 | Performance + 3 | Persuasion + 5 

Italic denotes Jack of all Trades / Bold denotes proficiency / (E) denotes Expertise

PROFICIENCIES & ABILITIES

PROFICIENCIES

• Tools Cartography, Mason's Tools, Smith's Tools
  • Instruments Lute, Horn
  • Gaming  Cards 
  • Weapons Simple Weapons + Light Xbow + Warhammer + Net + Hand Xbow + Longsword + Shortsword + Rapier   
  • + 1 Weapon or Tool Proficiency (Adjust for Party, pending DM approval) (Possibly the War Pick for Mining flavour, possibly Alchemist's or Thieves, Possibly a Battle Axe Dwarf default) 
  • Armors Light

BARD CLASS ABILITIES
Bardic Inspiration (d6)You can inspire others through stirring words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d6.

Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.

You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum of once). You regain any expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Your Bardic Inspiration die changes when you reach certain levels in this class. The die becomes a d8 at 5th level, a d10 at 10th level, and a d12 at 15th level.
  SpellcastingYou can cast known bard spells using
CHARISMA as your spellcasting modifier
( Spell DC 12, Speall Attack +5 )
and known bard spells as rituals if they have the ritual tag. You can use a muciscal instrument as a spellcasting focus.
 | 2 - Jack of All Trades (+1)Starting at 2nd level, you can add half your proficiency bonus, rounded down, to any ability check you make that doesn't already include your proficiency bonus. | 2 - Song of Rest (d6)Beginning at 2nd level, you can use soothing music or oration to help revitalize your wounded allies during a short rest. If you or any friendly creatures who can hear your performance regain hit points by spending Hit Dice at the end of the short rest, each of those creatures regains an extra 1d6 hit points. 

RACIAL TRAITS
DarkvisionAccustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray. | Dwarven ResilienceYou have Advantage on Saves vs Poison, and Resistance against Poison Damage. | Dwarven Tool ProficiencyYou are proficient with Mason's Tools.
Your people have longstanding traditions with Stone.
 | StonecunningWhenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check. | Dwarven ToughnessYour Hit Point Maximum increases by 1, and it increases by 1 ever level. | Dwarven ProficienciesWarhammer

Smiths Tools
Alchemists Supplies
Thieves Tools

Background TRAITS
ProficienciesCartography Tools
Elven Language
Persuasion
Deception

Haughty Obstinacy

Garess: Golushkin Mountains Dwarves
"Strong as the Mountains."
 | Haughty ObstinacyYour powerful ego makes it harder for others to order you around.
You gain advantage on any saving throw against a charm effect that attempts to directly control your actions.
All attempts to intimidate you have disadvantage.
All charisma-based checks you make against nobility have disadvantage. ** If you manage to establish yourself as a true noble, or secure a leadership role in a kingdom, you no longer take the penalty to Charisma-based checks.

FEATS
ASI 4xxx | ASI 8xxx   | ASI 12xxx   | ASI 16xxx   | ASI 19xxx

WEAPONS

WEAPONS

• Dagger +3 to hit for (1d4+1) piercing damage. | Simple, Melee, Finesse, Light, Thrown (20/60)
  • Light Hammer +3 to hit for (1d4+1) bludgeoning damage. | Simple, Melee, Light, Thrown (20/60)
  • Light Xbow +3 to hit for (1d8+1) piercing damage. | Simple, Ranged, Loading, Ammunition (20/20)
  • Net +3 to hit  | Martial, Special, Ranged (5/15) 
  • Javelin (x10) + 3 to hit for (1d6+1) piercing damage. | Simple, Melee, Thrown (30/120) 

SPELLS

SPELL SLOTS 2/2 (1st)

• Bard - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Spells Known: 2 Cantrips + 4 Spells

CANTRIPS (Bard)

Blade WardCantrip - At Will
Abjuration

Casting Time: 1 action
Range/Area: Self
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 round
Source: PHB, pg. 218

You extend your hand and trace a sigil of warding in the air. Until the end of your next turn, you have resistance against bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage dealt by weapon attacks.
  | Vicious Mockery : 1d4 Enchantment
Cantrip - At Will

1d4 Damage

Range/Area: 60ft.
Components: V
Duration: Instantaneous
Attack/Save: WIS 13
Source: PHB, pg. 285

You unleash a string of insults laced with subtle enchantments at a creature you can see within range. If the target can hear you (though it need not understand you), it must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or take 1d4 psychic damage and have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.

This spell's damage increases by 1d4 when you reach 5th level (2d4), 11th level (3d4), and 17th level (4d4).

FIRST LEVEL (Bard)

Comprehend Languages (Ritual)1st Level
Divination

Range/Area: Self
Components: V, S, M(a pinch of soot and salt)
Duration: 1 hour
Source: PHB, pg. 224

For the duration, you understand the literal meaning of any spoken language that you hear. You also understand any written language that you see, but you must be touching the surface on which the words are written. It takes about 1 minute to read one page of text.

This spell doesn't decode secret messages in a text or a glyph, such as an arcane sigil, that isn't part of a written language.
 | Detect Magic (Ritual) (C)1st Level
Divination

Range/Area: Self/30ft.
Components: V, S
Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
Source: PHB, pg. 231

For the duration, you sense the presence of magic within 30 feet of you. If you sense magic in this way, you can use your action to see a faint aura around any visible creature or object in the area that bears magic, and you learn its school of magic, if any.

The spell can penetrate most barriers, but it is blocked by 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood or dirt.
 | Unseen Servant (Ritual)1st Level
Conjuration

Components: V, S, M(a bit of string and of wood)
Duration: 1 hour
Source: PHB, pg. 284

This spell creates an invisible, mindless, shapeless, Medium force that performs simple tasks at your command until the spell ends. The servant springs into existence in an unoccupied space on the ground within range. It has AC 10, 1 hit point, and a Strength of 2, and it can't attack. If it drops to 0 hit points, the spell ends.

Once on each of your turns as a bonus action, you can mentally command the servant to move up to 15 feet and interact with an object. The servant can perform simple tasks that a human servant could do, such as fetching things, cleaning, mending, folding clothes, lighting fires, serving food, and pouring wine. Once you give the command, the servant performs the task to the best of its ability until it completes the task, then waits for your next command.

If you command the servant to perform a task that would move it more than 60 feet away from you, the spell ends.
  | Healing Word (B) : 1d4 + 31st Level
Evocation

Regain 1d4+3 Hit Points
(Unaffected: constructs, undead)

Casting Time: 1 bonus action
Components: V
Duration: Instantaneous
Source: PHB, pg. 250

A creature of your choice that you can see within range regains hit points equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.

SECOND LEVEL (Bard)

xxxxxx | xxxxxx   

(C) Denotes concentration 
(R) Denotes reaction spell 
(B) Denotes bonus action spell

EQUIPMENT & ENCUMBERANCE

TOTAL ENCUMBERANCE (66  lbs.) + (31 lbs Chest) 

• Weight: 66 + 31 lbs. / 195 lbs. max. (15 x STR Score) (Push , Drag , Lift + 390 lb)
  • Penalty: None

MONEY POUCH ( 1 lbs. )

Copper: 0 | Silver: 3 | Gold: 3 | Platinum: 0

( 6 Coins x .02 lbs. = .12 lbs. Total Weight)

EQUIPMENT WORN & READY (52.5 lbs.)

Equipped items can be retrieved with a manipulate item interaction.

• Armor (14 lbs.) : Traveler's Clothes - 4 lbs | Leather Armour - 10 lbs
  • Weapons (17.5 lbs.) : Dagger - 1 lb. | Javelins x10 - 5 lbs. | Light Hammer - 2 lbs.  | Light Xbow - 5 lbs | Bolt Quiver 1 lb | Xbow Bolts {x20) - 1.5 lbs |Horn - 2 lb
  • Belt Pouches (19 lbs.) : Waterskin (x2) - 10 lbs. |  Mess Kit - 1 lbs. | Oil Flask (2) - 2 lbs | Dwarven Gem Cards | Cartography Tools - 6 lbs
  • Map Case (1 lbs.) : Sheets of Blank Paper (x5) | Maps | Hermits Notes | Bards Notes
  • Scroll Case (1 lbs.) : Bottle of Ink | Ink Pen | Sealing Wax | Vial of Perfume (Gift) 

EQUIPMENT STORED (11 lbs.)

Stored items can be retrieved with an action.

• In Backpack (8 lbs.) : Backpack - 5 lbs. | Blanket - 3 lbs. |  Soap | Empty Sacks (x5)
  • Strapped to Backpack (3 lbs.) : Lute - 2 lbs. | Lamp - 1 lb 

EQUIPMENT NOT CARRIED ( -- )

• At Home : 
  • Chest (31 lbs.) : Chest - 25 lbs. | Fine Clothes - 6 lbs. | 

WISH LIST ( -- )

• Warhammer
  • Handaxe (x2)
  • Mining Pick
  • Sledge Hammer
  • Grappling Hook 
  • Rope
  • Portable Ram
  • Iron Spikes (10)
  • Pitons (20)
  • Winter Clothing
  • Tent
  • Saddlebags
  • Saddle
  • Mule
  • Alchemist's Tools
  • Thieves Tools
  • Smiths Tools
  • Masons Tools

* Denotes magic item (see below)

MAGIC ITEMS

NON-ATTUNED

ATTUNED (3/3)

xxx | xxx 

APPEARANCE

Age  112 | Height  4 ft 7 in | Weight  215 lbs. | Hair Obsidian Braids | 

Eyes Slate Grey | Complexion  Forge Tanned | Alignment Neutral Good Male

BACKGROUND

Dwarven Loresinger  
Source Kingmaker 

• Personality Traits: 
  • My eloquent flattery makes everyone I talk to feel like the most wonderful and important person in the world.
  • Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk.
  • The Family Viseer had something wise to say on every topic, and I am eager to share that wisdom.
  • I often get lost in my own thoughts and contemplation. I am working on a grand philosophical theory and love sharing my ideas.

• Ideals: 
  • Self-Knowledge. If you know yourself, that is the first step to greater understanding of the immense mysterious multiverse around us.
  • Independence. I am driven to prove that I can handle myself without the coddling of my family.

• Bonds: 
  • My loyalty to my nation is unwavering.

• Flaws: 
  • I’d risk much to uncover a lost bit of knowledge. And, I like keeping secrets.
  • I have an insatiable desire for carnal pleasures, and the world does revolve around me. (JK)

Background Feature: 

Haughty Obstinacy:

Your powerful ego makes it harder for others to order you around.

You gain advantage on any saving throw against a charm effect that attempts to directly control your actions.

All attempts to intimidate you have disadvantage.

All charisma-based checks you make against nobility have disadvantage.

If you manage to establish yourself as a true noble or secure a leadership role in a kingdom, you no longer take the penalty to Charisma-based checks

BACKSTORY

Killian is passing through Restov, when a young Halfling Bard befriends him. She invites him to a party that evening at some posh manor. Never one to turn down free food and drink, Killian tags along. 

Ancient wisdom, myths, legends, and history, are all passed down through the epic ballads. Killian is a student of the Dwarven ballads, and has studied intensely the many archives of history and ballad surrounding the lost Dwarven Kingdoms of the South. The stolen lands indeed, for they were once ruled by Dwarf and Elf and Centaur and Giant.

The Lawless wilderness overrun with savage Bandits and heartless cutthroats, is itself a tragic ballad.

Fate dictates that Killian would rebuild the kingdom, creating a new sanctuary for his Dwarven kin.

This will be a boon for the Kingdom as the Dwarves will bring a flood of masons, Smith's, and miners into the new settlements. 

Let the elves manage the forests. The hills and mountains call to the Dwarves. 

But if you ask the young man? No, he knew nothing of this fate. Killian was simply obsessed with the history of his people. If he were honest, he was enjoying his youth. Drinking late in the taverns which would let him stay the night, fed in exchange for the songs of the land. He was enjoying travelling the country. When the chance came to journey South, to explore the lost lands, and witness heroes reclaiming the wilderness, Killian could not resist the chance to witness the honour valour and glory of those heroes. 

If all went well, he could live the rest of his long life on the songs he would tell of these days ahead. For who in generations could claim to have witnessed the taming of the Stolen Lands? 

Semi Secret Background : Undisclosed : Brevoy History DC  

Secret : BREVIC OUTCAST BACKGROUND

Persuasion, Deception,

one tool of your choice = Cartography Tools

one additional language of your choice = Elven 

A set of traveler’s clothes, the tool you choose for this background’s tool proficiency, and a

pouch containing 15 gp

One of your parents was a member of one of the great families of Brevoy. Yet you have no substantive proof of your nobility, and you’ve learned that claiming such without evidence is a fool’s game. Whether a recent attempt to prove your heritage brought down the wrath of a noble family or you seek to prove the worth of the blood in your veins, you’ve joined an expedition into the Stolen Lands, hoping to make a name all your own.

***Killian was raised among the proud Garess Nobles, of the Golushkin. Yet he has wandered off, so ta spake. He's gone and got himself drunk on tavern maids, and card games. The open road has called him away from hearth and home and forge. He's wandered nearly aimlessly for decades now. It's a wonder he's sober enough to make the trip to the Stolen Lands. 

Haughty Obstinacy: Your powerful ego makes it harder for others to order you around. You gain advantage on any saving throw against a charm effect that attempts to directly control your actions. All attempts to intimidate you have disadvantage. All charisma-based checks you make against nobility have disadvantage. If you manage to establish yourself as a true noble or secure a leadership role in a kingdom, you no longer take the penalty to Charisma-based checks

Narrative Inspired by BREVIC NOBLE BACKGROUND

You claim a tangential but legitimate connection to one of Brevoy’s noble families. If you aren’t human, you were adopted by one of Brevoy’s nobles or were perhaps a favored servant or even a childhood friend of a noble scion. Whatever the case, you’ve had a comfortable life, though still a far cry from the one your distant cousins or close associates know. An expedition into the storied Stolen Lands seems like just the test to see if you really are worthy of the “noble” title.

Garess: Family ties to the Golushkin Mountain dwarves left its mark. Your family motto is “Strong as the Mountains.”

You’re proficient with history, athletics, blacksmithing tools and in the dwarven language.

Specialty Crafting: Your family raised you to craft metal goods including armor.

Edited by Sweegy One
Revised Proficiencies : Simplified (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Starting Inventory Accounting

Funds

Outcast  = 15 gold

Purchases

Buy = 

Horn = 3g

Javelin x10 = 5g

Light Hammer 2g

Playing Card Set = 5s

Waterskin = 2s

Total Purchase = 10.7 g

Total Purse = 15 g

Remainder = 4.3 g

Edited by Sweegy One (see edit history)

Complete.

Kingmaker Background Completed. 

Inventory Completed. 

Character Sheet : Killian 1

Glimpse : 3 College of Swords (Warhammer) (Dueling) 

If Killian survives, I'm fascinated by the knowledge that he may end up a sort of Hammer Duelist. Sort of the polar opposite of the Aldori Dueling Sword... And this just gets me giddy

Killian Ravenhold - Dwarven Bard 1 :  - Character Sheet 

Screenshot_20230117-222531_Chrome.jpg.5d596d539e2942d48bd9b45e6c363a09.jpg

AC: 12 | HP: 11/11 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft
Bardic Inspiration : 3/3 | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2
Dwarven Resilience | Haughty Obstinacy | DM Inspiration:  0 | Death Saves : 0/0

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

-Resistance vs Poison Damage

Dwarven Toughness (+1 HP / LVL) 

Stonecunning : Expertise History Stonework

Languages : Common, Dwarven, Elven

Tools : Possess + Proficient : Cartography

Tools : Proficient Alchemist's, Thieve's, Masons, Smiths

Killian sits in a tavern in Restov.  He is performing with his Lute.  The tale is a delightful spin on the classic Dwarven Hamlet.  Of course, it was the original, before the Immortal Bard adapted it for the modern audience.  However it seemed that the classic was back in trend, and Killian was well fed from his telling.    

"To be, or not to be?..." 
They are eating it up, and well they should.  I am marvelous.

Killian was enjoying the company as well.  The audience was full, a rowdy crowd that was thoroughly entertained by the absurd tale.  The musical accompaniment was perhaps a bit more energetic than one might expect in a proper theatre production, but one gives the people what they want.  At least, when one is a Bard performing for his supper, one gives the people what they want. 

Killian smiled at the server, as she sidled up to him.  Killian was happy to share his tips with the men and women who kept his audience happy. It was quite the little partnership really.  So long as the audience tipped him, and the servers kept his mug filled, he was happy to share the wealth.  He had few expenses in Restov, and he lived almost as well as he had at home.

Better, if you considered that here, he made his own choices. Stayed where he liked.  Ate and drank what he liked.  Held company with whomever he liked. Well, whomever liked him, but there was no shortage there.

Killian was that sort after all.  His stature was impressive, for his height.  He had the frame of one accustomed to hard work in the quarry.  His skin was bronzed from long hours in front of the forge.  His hair was long and dark, braided intricately in the regal fashion.  He may have stepped down from the office, but he carried himself with as one born to it.

His clothes were tailored to fit, comfort and flexibility worked into the cut.  It helped his performances, to not be stuffed into something restrictive, but it also helped on the streets.  He wasn't surrounded by bodyguards these days.  He had to defend himself.

The muscles of his stout arms, and the meaty fist holding his hammer, would discourage most cut purses.  Most days, Killian travelled in company with adoring fans anyway.  He could always find himself a game, and he was careful to lose here and there, to keep everyone happy. It was usually their money anyway, if the tips were flowing well.  

The tips in Restov were not always flowing well, but they were tonight.  People were excited.  There was to be some big announcement this week.  Something coming out from the Swordlords, the Aldori nobility.

"*Clap Clap Clap* ... What have they done for you lately? " That tune seemed to liven up the crowd.  It was just subtle enough, to keep you out of trouble, but it seemed to speak to the working man.  

Killian drank another mug of ale.  He was NOT drunk.  He might not be entirely sober, at that moment, but he could stand and he could sing, and that meant he was not drunk.  Well, not TOO drunk anyway.

Aldori Swordlords? What HAVE they done for me lately? Outcast? For what? Because I wouldn't bend the knee and grovel before our Issian overlords? Who gives two rats sasses about the Issians?  Brevoy was doing just fine, before they came in and took over.  If you ask me... well, noone asks me do they? That's the point innit?

Killian continued his performance, he sobered up a bit even if by accident, as the audience demanded the rest of the tale, and several songs in between.  Killian was truly happy to oblige.  He had a passion for the history and lore of their people.  This land was filled with rich diverse peoples, and they had experienced much in the last few centuries.  But before that, in millennia past, great fantastic and terrible things had happened.  One couldn't always know the deep truths behind the myths and legends from times long gone, but they certainly made for interesting reading.  

And the fact that they paid his way?  Well that did not hurt one bit.

"Hello, Killian.  How are you today? It seems that you have quite a crowd." 

The young woman stood a few inches shorter than Killian.  She was quite petite, but she was beautiful, inside and out.  She had her own talent for song and story, and the pair had often exchanged tales after travelling to different communities.  She was friendly, sincere, and she had this way of lighting up a room.  She didn't seem to care at all about his past.  Few people knew the details, but he had the distinct impression that she was extremely well informed.  He didn't move in those circles very much these days, preferring the company of the people. 

He never regretted her company though, and was thrilled to see her today.

"Exceptionally well, thank you.  This crowd is insatiable.  I barely finish one song before they are ready for the next.  Would you believe they even let me recite the original Dwarven Hamlet? Ok, maybe half of it, and we skipped to the good parts, but still. CHEERS!! Yes, a wonderful crowd, a wonderful Inn, and now, wonderful company!!  What brings you here?"

She sat forward, leaning in to be heard over the raucous crowd. This was just for the two of them.

"I came to see you Killian.  I need to ask you a favor.  You see, I have been invited to attend a party, and I need an escort."

She gently brushed his arm as she spoke.  It was the kind of gesture that didn't promise anything, though it certainly warmed the conversation.  The two of them were good friends though, any flirting was more good practice to keep their skills as sharp as their blades. 

"I am sure we could find you a suitable escort, darling.  You never struggle for admirers.  Men and women would line up around the block for the chance at an evening on your arm!"

She leaned back and laughed.  Everything stopped in the room for a moment before time restarted.  Hearts stopped in that moment.  Fortunately she smiled and leaned in, and people were able to survive, and continue their merriment.  She leaned in then, and took his arm.

"No Killian, I am determined to have you as my escort tonight.  You owe me a favor, and I happen to think that your baritone voice complements my own soprano wonderfully.  I expect I may end up performing before the night is through, and given the guests of honour, I intend to make my best impression.  So, no debate.  You owe me a favor, you promised, and tonight is the night. So finish your tale, and finish your ale, and lets get you cleaned up and presentable. Its going to be a big night."

She reached over and drained his mug as she finished, somehow lifting him up, despite being a fraction of his size and weight.  It was a neat trick that had nothing to do with muscle mass.  

"Where are we going then?"

"Oh, I can't wait for you to see.  It's a surprise!! You'll be my tall dark and handsome arm candy. Perfect for the dress I picked out. Dont worry, though. You trust me, and you know you love me. Now Lets Go Old Man, we have things to do!"

Oh dear... what is she getting me into this time? Well, at least the company is perfect....

That night changed everything. They say, the rest is history.

In his wildest dreams, Killian never imagined that he would find himself at a banquet with Aldori Swordlords, let alone what they were about to be asked to do.

Mechanics : 

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 
Off Hand:  Horn

Action:  ...
Bonus Action:  ...
Move:  ...
Manipulate:  ...
Concentration: ...

Weapons: 
Dagger : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 P DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light / Finesse 
Light Hammer : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 B DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light
Javelin : +3 To Hit / 1d6+1 P DMG / (30/120) Melee / Thrown
Light Xbow : +3 To Hit / 1d8+1 P DMG / (80/320) Range / Ammunition / Loading 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Comprehend Languages (Ritual)
Detect Magic (Ritual) (Conc)
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Stonecunning = Expert = +4
Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 
Outcast Noble Charisma vs Nobility = Disadvantage
Haughty Obstinacy : ADV Saves vs Charm effects (that seek to control my actions)
Haughty Obstinacy : Opponents Have Disadvantage to Intimidate Me

OOC : 

Out

Excited. I am a supportive vote for playing the campaign in PF 2e if the consensus agrees.  Its reported to be a good 5e conversion supplement, but A, its a Paizo campaign built around the PF 2e system, and B, thats gonna be the least amount of work for the DM, and C, PF2e seems to be better balanced than 5e, especially in those mid to late tiers.
I know that DM BW has feelings about the level 10+ balance of 5e.