Edit History

taurelin

taurelin

Adding reaction to die roll

Anya Surtova - Human Clericspacer.png

AC: 13 | HP: 9/9 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 13

Anya leans back, disengaging from conversation to give her a chance to appraise these newcomers. So, an interesting crew. Who are you all? Eventually, her eyes linger on the one called Valerie. A striking woman, to be sure. Since Nico will be drawn to you like a moth to a flame, how can I set him up to succeed. She chuckles. A good leader gives her command jobs that they want to do anyway. Now that he's here, and he's definitely here, might as well turn him loose and let Nico be Nico. She runs a finger around the rim of her wineglass. So, Valerie, what makes you tick?

She leans over to Nicolay and murmurs, "So, cousin, I'm your grand nemesis now? I always thought of myself more as a babysitter." She gives a slight tilt of her head at Valerie near the end of the table. "Fine figure of a woman, there. Seems like she'd be the sort to woo with your flowery words, were you so inclined."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

HD: 1/1d8

OOCSo, Anya totally botched her Insight roll. So I'm hopefully handing Nico a load of bad intel for his run at Valerie. Now, given that he really is charming, he may choose to ignore Anya and try a different approach, or go for someone else entirely. If he ignores her advice and scores successfully with Valerie, it could start us down the path where Anya comes to grudgingly respect him.

taurelin

taurelin

Adding reaction to die roll

Anya leans back, disengaging from conversation to give her a chance to appraise these newcomers. So, an interesting crew. Who are you all? Eventually, her eyes linger on the one called Valerie. A striking woman, to be sure. Since Nico will be drawn to you like a moth to a flame, how can I set him up to succeed. She chuckles. A good leader gives her command jobs that they want to do anyway. Now that he's here, and he's definitely here, might as well turn him loose and let Nico be Nico. She runs a finger around the rim of her wineglass. So, Valerie, what makes you tick?

She leans over to Nicolay and murmurs, "So, cousin, I'm your grand nemesis now? I always thought of myself more as a babysitter." She gives a slight tilt of her head at Valerie near the end of the table. ""Fine figure of a woman, there. Seems like she'd be the sort to woo with your flowery words, were you so inclined."

Mechanics

OOCSo, Anya totally botched her Insight roll. So I'm hopefully handing Nico a load of bad intel for his run at Valerie. Now, given that he really is charming, he may choose to ignore Anya and try a different approach, or go for someone else entirely. If he ignores her advice and scores successfully with Valerie, it could start us down the path where Anya comes to grudgingly respect him.

taurelin

taurelin

Mechanics