Edit History

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

Spells knownCANTRIPS (Sorcerer)

Mind Sliver, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Shape Water

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Shield, Magic Missile, Arms of Hadar, Dissonant Whispers
| Ability scores/skills/savesStrength 8 (-1)
Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2
Acrobatics +4 | Sleight of Hand +2 | Stealth +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1
Arcana +1 | History +1 | Investigation +1 | Nature +1 | Religion +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1
Animal Handling +1 | Insight +3 | Medicine +1 | Perception +1 | Survival +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
Deception +5 | Intimidation +5 | Performance +3 | Persuasion +5
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

- Instruments: None

-Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaves, light crossbows

- Armors: None
| Special actionsTELEPATHIC SPEECH

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

Nicolay smiles and emit a brief but playful chuckle as Anya mention being his babysitter instead of a nemesis.  He takes his glass of wine and puts it to his mouth, but almost spits the content as she is giving him terrible advice on how to flirt with the beautiful blonde woman named Valerie.  For someone to show at a banquet in armor.. the stick is probably more profound than yours, my dear cousin he thought for himself, not so in disbelief that someone like her would know nothing of courting someone else. 

I really have to show her how it's done though.  Let's see... First, short hair. Not so lady like -  She is probably from some kind of militant organization. More for practicality than fashion sense, obviously. Next, well, the armor at the table... probably because she feels comfortable being always protected.  Someone who kinda lack confidence but who want to empathize that she's a warrior or rich.  In this scenario, my feeling is the first option.  Let's start with this...

He points his glass toward Valerie to get her attention ''This is nice, and impeccable equipment you are wearing right now, my lady.  My bet is that you are a soldier of some sort?  We absolutely need people like you in the Stolen Lands, as a strong arm and discipline would be more than welcome in this savage territory.''

He whip his hand in front of him rapidly ''Yours is Nicolay Sartova, sons of Kovlac of the same name.''  And he makes the same gesture toward her cousin ''And this is Anya Sartova, our cunning and capable leader into this journey''.

His hands stop moving in front of Anya, then the other hand puts the glass on the table delicately.  Then, he lift a finger in front of his face and push back his spectacles ''Sorry to bother you with questions, but I'm a bit curious: Someone who has such discipline maintaining such a beautiful piece of armory and have the arms strong brandishing heavy weapons must have quite a great character to enforce law and order when these lands are going to be tamed.  Best of luck to us, of course! No offense.''

He laughs a little at his own joke, then carries on ''My point is: despite being from a different group, it would have an advantage for everyone to be on good terms, and even show cooperation?  Who knows, if we do take the barony, someone with your particular skills could find an advantageous place in our kingdom, but on the contrary, if your group is achieving the feat, the door may be also... open?  We all want the best for Brevoy, isn't?''

He leans a bit over the table, putting his most charming smile on his face ''Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself, and we do the same.  Maybe we will find affinity among rivals.'' - he turn his face toward Anya, and his eyes are telling a lot of messages - ''If I can do this with my she-devil babysitter, probably we can do the same among other civilized folks?''

OOCDefinitively a persuasion roll 😛

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

Nicolay smiles and emit a brief but playful chuckle as Anya mention being his babysitter instead of a nemesis.  He takes his glass of wine and puts it to his mouth, but almost spits the content as she is giving him terrible advice on how to flirt with the beautiful blonde woman named Valerie.  For someone to show at a banquet in armor.. the stick is probably more profound than yours, my dear cousin he thought for himself, not so in disbelief that someone like her would know nothing of courting someone else. 

I really have to show her how it's done though.  Let's see... First, short hair.  She is in some kind of militant organization - it is more practical.  Next, well, the armor at the table... probably because she feels comfortable being always protected.  Someone who kinda lack confidence, but somehow has some ego to show that she's a warrior or money.  I would think of the first option.  Let's start with this...

He points his glass toward Valerie to get her attention ''This is nice, and impeccable equipment you are wearing right now, my lady.  My bet is that you are a soldier of some sort?  We absolutely need people like you in the Stolen Lands, as a strong arm and discipline would be more than welcome in this savage territory.''

He whip his hand in front of him rapidly ''Yours is Nicolay Sartova, sons of Kovlac of the same name.''  And he makes the same gesture toward her cousin ''And this is Anya Sartova, our cunning and capable leader into this journey''.

His hands stop moving in front of Anya, then the other hand puts the glass on the table delicately.  Then, he lift a finger in front of his face and push back his spectacles ''Sorry to bother you with questions, but I'm a bit curious: Someone who has such discipline maintaining such a beautiful piece of armory and have the arms strong brandishing heavy weapons must have quite a great character to enforce law and order when these lands are going to be tamed.  Best of luck to us, of course! No offense.''

He laughs a little at his own joke, then carries on ''My point is: despite being from a different group, it would have an advantage for everyone to be on good terms, and even show cooperation?  Who knows, if we do take the barony, someone with your particular skills could find an advantageous place in our kingdom, but on the contrary, if your group is achieving the feat, the door may be also... open?  We all want the best for Brevoy, isn't?''

He leans a bit over the table, putting his most charming smile on his face ''Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself, and we do the same.  Maybe we will find affinity among rivals.'' - he turn his face toward Anya, and his eyes are telling a lot of messages - ''If I can do this with my she-devil babysitter, probably we can do the same among other civilized folks?''

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Nicolay smiles and emit a brief but playful chuckle as Anya mention being his babysitter instead of a nemesis.  He takes his glass of wine and put it to his mouth, but almost spits the content as she is giving him terrible advices on how to flirt with the beautiful blonde woman named Valerie.  For someone to show at a banquet in an armor.. the stick is probably more profound than yours, my dear cousin he thought for himself, not so in disbelief that someone like her would know nothing of courting someone else. 

I really have to show her how it done though.  Let's see... First, short hair.  She is in some kind of militant organization - it is more practical.  Next, well, the armor at the table... probably because she feel comfortable being always protected.  Someone who kinda lack confidence, but somehow have some ego to show that she's a warrior or money.  I would think the first option.  Let's start with this...

He point his glass toward Valerie to get her attention ''This is a nice, and impeccable equipment you are wearing right now, my lady.  My bets is that you are a soldier of some sort?  We absolutely need people like you in the Stolen Lands, as a strong arm and discipline would be more than welcome in this savage territory.''

He whip his hand in front of him rapidly ''Yours is Nicolay Sartova, sons of Kovlac of the same name.''  And he make the same gesture toward her cousin ''And this is Anya Sartova, our cunning and capable leader into this journey''.

His hands stop moving in front of Anya, then the other hand put the glass on the table delicately.  Then, he lift a finger in front of his face and push back his spectacles ''Sorry to bother you with questions, but I'm a bit curious: Someone who has such discipline maintaining such a beautiful piece of armory and have the arms strong brandishing heavy weapons must have quite a great character to enforce law and order when these lands are going to be tamed.  Best luck to us, of course! No offense.'' he laugh a little at his own joke, then carry on ''My point is: despite from being from different group, it would have an advantage for everyone to be on good term, and even show cooperation?  Who know, if we do take the barony, someone with your particular skills could find an advantageous place in our kingdom, but the contrary, if your group is achieving the feat, the door may be also... open?  We all want the best for Brevoy, isn't?''

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Nicolay smiles and emit a brief but playful chuckle as Anya mention being his babysitter instead of a nemesis.  He takes his glass of wine and put it to his mouth, but almost spits the content as she is giving him terrible advices on how to flirt with the beautiful blonde woman named Valerie.  For someone to show at a banquet in an armor.. the stick is probably more profound than yours, my dear cousin he thought for himself, not so in disbelief that someone like her would know nothing of courting someone else. 

I really have to show her how it done though.  Let's see... First, short hair.  She is in some kind of militant organization - it is more practical.  Next, well, the armor at the table... probably because she feel comfortable being always protected.  Someone who kinda lack confidence, but somehow have some ego to show that she's a warrior or money.  I would think the first option.  Let's start with this...

He point his glass toward Valerie to get her attention ''This is a nice, and impeccable equipment you are wearing right now, my lady.  My bets is that you are a soldier of some sort?  We absolutely need people like you in the Stolen Lands, as a strong arm and discipline would be more than welcome in this savage territory.''

He whip his hand in front of him rapidly ''Yours is Nicolay Sartova, sons of Kovlac of the same name.''  And he make the same gesture toward her cousin ''And this is Anya Sartova, our cunning and capable leader into this journey''.

His hands stop moving in front of Anya, then the other hand put the glass on the table delicately.  Then, he lift a finger in front of his face and push back his spectacles ''Sorry to bother you with questions, but I'm a bit curious: Someone who has such discipline maintaining such a beautiful piece of armory and have the arms strong brandishing heavy weapons must have quite a great character to enforce law and order when these lands are going to be tamed.  Best luck to us, of course! No offense.'' he laugh a little at his own joke, then carry on ''My point is: despite from being from different group, it would have an advantage for everyone to be on good term, and even show cooperation.  Who know, if we do take the barony, someone with your particular skills could find an advantageous place in our kingdom, but the contrary, if your group is achieving the feat, the door may be also... open?  We all want the best for Brevoy, isn't?''

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

His hands stop moving in front of Anya, then the other hand put the glass on the table delicately.  Then, he lift a finger in front of his face and push back his spectacles ''Sorry to bother you with questions, but I'm a bit curious: Someone who has such discipline maintaining such a beautiful piece of armory and have the arms strong brandishing heavy weapons must have quite a great character to enforce law and order when these lands are going to be tamed.  Best luck to us, of course! No offense.'' he laugh a little at his own joke, then carry on ''My point is: despite from being from different group, it would have an advantage for everyone to be on good term, and even show cooperation.  Who know, if we do take the barony, someone with your particular skills could find an advantageous place in our kingdom, but the contrary, if your group is achieving the feat, the door may be also... open?  We all want the best for Brevoy, isn't?''

He leans a bit over the table, putting his most charming smile on his face ''Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself, and we do the same.  Maybe we will find affinity among rivals.''  he turn his face toward Anya, and his eyes are telling a lot of messages ''If I can do this with my she-devil babysitter, probably we can do the same among other civilized folks?''

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

He leans a bit over the table, putting his most charming smile on his face ''Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself, and we do the same.  Maybe we will find affinity among rival.''  he turn his face toward Anya, and his eyes are telling a lot of messages ''If I can do this with my she-devil babysitter, probably we can do the same among other civilized folks?''

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

He leans a bit over the table, putting his most charming smile on his face ''Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself, and we do the same.  Maybe we will find affinity among rival.''  he turn his face toward Anya, and his eyes are telling a lot of messages ''If I can do this with my she-devil babysitter, probably we can do the same among other civilized folks?''

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

He point his glass toward Valerie to get her attention ''This is a nice, and impeccable equipment you are wearing right now, my lady.  My bets is that you are a soldier of some sort?  We absolutely need people like you in the Stolen Lands, as a strong arm and discipline would be more than welcome in these savage territory.''