Edit History

taurelin

taurelin

Anya Surtova - Human Clericspacer.png

AC: 13 | HP: 9/9 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 13

Anya listens as Nico clearly ignores her advice as he approaches the warrior Valerie, but bites her tongue as his approach actually seems to work. She quirks an eyebrow. Maybe, in this instance, you do know what you're doing, dear cousin. She smiles politely as he introduces her to the woman, and almost spits out her wine as he labels her the leader of the expedition. She turns and gives him an appraising stare. Bold move, that. Are you angling for the role of kingmaker? 

She bows to both Nico and Valerie. "I'll leave you two to get better acquainted. I think I need more wine." As she steps away, she sees the others. Nico's friend and the other Dwarf are working the room well enough, but the ranger seemed to be hanging back. She made her way over to him.

She takes a sip of her new glass of wine as she turns to put her back to the wall, surveying the room. She asks, "Finding anything or anyone interesting? I'm trying to get a handle on the scythe-wielder at the moment."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

HD: 1/1d8

taurelin

taurelin

Anya Surtova - Human Clericspacer.png

AC: 13 | HP: 9/9 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 13

Anya listens as Nico clearly ignores her advice as he approaches the warrior Valerie, but bites her tongue as his approach actually seems to work. She quirks an eyebrow. Maybe, in this instance, you do know what you're doing, dear cousin. She smiles politely as he introduces her to the woman, and almost spits out her wine as he labels her the leader of the expedition. She turns and gives him an appraising stare. Bold move, that. Are you angling for the role of kingmaker? 

She bows to both Nico and Valerie. "I'll leave you two to get better acquainted. I think I need more wine." As she steps away, she sees the others. Nico's friend and the other Dwarf are working the room well enough, but the ranger seemed to be hanging back. She made her way over to him.

"Finding anything interesting? I'm trying to get a handle on the scythe-wielder at the moment."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

HD: 1/1d8