Edit History

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

Spells knownCANTRIPS (Sorcerer)

Mind Sliver, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Shape Water

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Shield, Magic Missile, Arms of Hadar, Dissonant Whispers
| Ability scores/skills/savesStrength 8 (-1)
Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2
Acrobatics +4 | Sleight of Hand +2 | Stealth +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1
Arcana +1 | History +1 | Investigation +1 | Nature +1 | Religion +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1
Animal Handling +1 | Insight +3 | Medicine +1 | Perception +1 | Survival +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
Deception +5 | Intimidation +5 | Performance +3 | Persuasion +5
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

- Instruments: None

-Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaves, light crossbows

- Armors: None
| Special actionsTELEPATHIC SPEECH

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

Nico seems satisfied as the conversation ends with Valerie, and he's convinced that he scored enough points not only to annoy, but impress his cousin.  The warm up is done.  Let's seek other opportunities...  The halfling bard?  Seems that Killian is already on her case... My cousin is going toward the creepy elf.  So brave, but sorry, you're on your own.  The Dwarf...  Uninteresting...  Ugh...  The big woman? ... Not my usual type, but it might be interesting to try my charm on her.  But I feel like being able to walk tomorrow...  So, it leaves only 2 - the pompous Gnome and the rugged noble...

He literally takes a gold coin from his purse and flip it in the air, and catches it with his invisible mage hand.  He takes a deep look at it Tail. The rugged noble man it is. 

He approaches the man with another drink, a simple mead in a goblet.  Too much wine usually has the tendency to make him too honest and sometimes, being plain savage.  This place is not his family court, so he decided to continue to be careful.  He can metaphorically defect in his father's plate from time to time and get away with it, but he's not sure he could survive the experience of doing it in the one of a Swordlord.  Maybe later, if they get their own lands...

''Good evening my good sir, I hope I'm not disturbing you?'' he says to the man politely ''My name is Nicolay Surtova, one of the brave and crazy young one who will tackle the dangerous quest offered by the good Swordlord Jamandi.''

He respectfully lift his drink toward the man to toast, which he answered with his own respectfully ''I'm curious about you, my new friend?  What is your angle on this expedition?  Are you joining or financing another group of pioneers?  Or are you just a casual banquet ''enjoyer''?'' 

He goes on making small talk with the man, but doesn't miss an opportunity to praise and put valor on their group.  The political acumen of the Anya (and his own), his special arcane talents, the bardic talents and multiple knowledges of Killian, Orchard solid ranger training and also his reputation with the merchant guilds, and also the extraordinary opportunity they received to reform an infamous and powerful pirate: Ottokar Pridebrand.  He tries to convince the man that they are the superior group of them all.

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

Nico seems satisfied as the conversation ends with Valerie, and he's convinced that he scored enough points not only to annoy, but impress his cousin.  The warm up is done.  Let's seek other opportunities...  The halfling bard?  Seems that Killian is already on her case... My cousin is going toward the creepy elf.  So brave, but sorry, you're on your own.  The Dwarf...  Uninteresting...  Ugh...  The big woman? ... Not my usual type, but it might be interesting to try my charm on her.  But I feel like being able to walk tomorrow...  So, it leaves only 2 - the pompous Gnome and the rugged noble...

He literally takes a gold coin from his purse and flip it in the air, and catches it with his invisible mage hand.  He takes a deep look at it Tail. The rugged noble man it is. 

He approaches the man with another drink, a simple mead in a goblet.  Too much wine usually has the tendency to make him too honest and sometimes, being plain savage.  This place is not his family court, so he decided to continue to be careful.  He can metaphorically defect in his father's plate from time to time and get away with it, but he's not sure he could survive the experience of doing it in the one of a Swordlord.  Maybe later, if they get their own lands...

''Good evening my good sir, I hope I'm not disturbing you?'' he says to the man politely ''My name is Nicolay Surtova, one of the brave and crazy young one who will tackle the dangerous quest offered by the good Swordlord Jamandi.''

He respectfully lift his drink toward the man to toast, which he answered with his own respectfully ''I'm curious about you, my new friend?  What is your angle on this expedition?  Are you joining or financing another group of pioneers?  Or are you just a casual banquet ''enjoyer''?'' 

He goes on making small talk with the man, but doesn't miss an opportunity to praise and put valor on their group.  The political acumen of the Anya (and his own), his special arcane talents, the bardic talents and multiple knowledges of Killian, Orchard solid ranger training and also his reputation with the merchant guilds, and also the extraordinary opportunity they received to reform an infamous and powerful pirate: Ottokar Pridebrand.  He tries to convince the man that they are the superior group of them all.

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

He respectfully lift his drink toward the man to toast, which he answered with his own respectfully ''I'm curious about you, my new friend?  What is your angle on this expedition?  Are you joining or financing another group of pioneers?  Or are you just a casual banquet ''enjoyer?'' 

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

He respectfully lift his drink toward the man to toast, which he answered with his own respectfully ''I'm curious about you, my new friend?  What is your angle on this expedition?  Are you joining or financing another group of pioneers?  Or are you just a banquet ''enjoyer?'' 

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

He respectfully lift his drink toward the man to toast, which he answered with his own respectfully ''I'm curious about you, my new friend?  What is your angle on this expedition?  Are you joining or financing another group of pioneers?  Or are you just a banquet ''enjoyer?'' 

He goes on making small talk with the man, but doesn't miss an opportunity to praise and put valor on their group.  The political acumen of the Anya and his, the multiple talent and knowledge of Killian, Orchard solid ranger training and also his reputation with the merchant guilds, and also the extraordinary opportunity they received to reform an infamous and powerful pirate: Ottokar Pridebrand.  He tries to convince the man that they are the superior group of them all.

Harding

Harding

He goes on making small talk with the man, but doesn't miss an opportunity to praise and put valor on their group.  The political acumen of the Anya and his, the multiple talent and knowledge of Killian, Orchard solid ranger training and also his reputation with the merchant guilds, and also the extraordinary opportunity they received to reform an infamous and powerful pirate: Ottokar Pridebrand.  He tries to convince the man that they are the superior group of them all.

Harding

Harding

Harding

Harding