Edit History

taurelin

taurelin

Anya Surtova - Human Clericspacer.png

AC: 13 | HP: 9/9 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 13

Anya continues to survey the tableau of heroes. She smiles a small smile as she takes a sip, watching Tartuccio over the rim of her glass. Reminds me of a general with whom I have crossed paths. Not necessarily a worthy ally, but a dreadful obstacle if he put his mind to it. Something about a squeaky wheel? So, suck it up, sister. Let's see if we can make this sorcerer less inclined to squeak. 

She makes her way over to the gnome, bowing as she presents herself before him. "Lord Tartuccio. A pleasure to meet you. I am Anya Surtova." She steps closer. She asks, "I'm assuming you'll be in charge of one of these bands of misfits. Have you given any thought to which of the Stolen Lands you will lay claim to first?"

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

HD: 1/1d8

OOC

Anya is attempting some mild flattery in an attempt to minimize Tartuccio's inclinations to cause us grief. She will use her Persuasion skill.

taurelin

taurelin

Anya Surtova - Human Clericspacer.png

AC: 13 | HP: 9/9 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 13

Anya continues to survey the tableau of heroes. She smiles a small smile as she takes a sip, watching Tartuccio over the rim of her glass. Reminds me of a general Iwith whom  have crossed paths. Not necessarily a worthy ally, but a dreadful obstacle if he put his mind to it. Something about a squeaky wheel? So, suck it up, sister. Let's see if we can make this sorceror less inclined to squeak. 

She makes her way over to the gnome, bowing as she presents herself before him. "Lord Tartuccio. A pleasure to meet you. I am Anya Surtova." She steps closer. She asks, "I'm assuming you'll be in charge of one of these bands of misfits. Have you given any thought to which of the Stolen Lands you will lay claim to first?"

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

HD: 1/1d8

OOC

Anya is attempting some mild flattery in an attempt to minimize Tartuccio's inclinations to cause us grief. She will use her Persuasion skill.