Edit History

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

Spells knownCANTRIPS (Sorcerer)

Mind Sliver, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Shape Water

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Shield, Magic Missile, Arms of Hadar, Dissonant Whispers
| Ability scores/skills/savesStrength 8 (-1)
Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2
Acrobatics +4 | Sleight of Hand +2 | Stealth +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1
Arcana +1 | History +1 | Investigation +1 | Nature +1 | Religion +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1
Animal Handling +1 | Insight +3 | Medicine +1 | Perception +1 | Survival +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
Deception +5 | Intimidation +5 | Performance +3 | Persuasion +5
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

- Instruments: None

-Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaves, light crossbows

- Armors: None
| Special actionsTELEPATHIC SPEECH

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

Nico really appreciates his conversation with Maegar, but at the same time, it is making him quite envious of the rugged noble.  Their common point is that both of them don't have a chance to inherit the title and holding of their patriarch.  The biggest difference was that Maegar took the bull by the horns and decided to go out to an adventure, in the goal of making something for himself with nobody pushing him in the back. Nico was literally thrown out of the nest to do the daunting quest in exchange of a crazy (and too good to be true) promise to be married to someone that is too good for him if he ever succeed the task.  He wishes to be as self-reliant and courageous as Maegar is.

What the hell I was doing all those years?...  he thought for himself, almost shamefully.  A couple seconds later, he finished his mead in a big chug, with a half smile Nah, you are fine Nico!  You just needed some ''me time'' until destiny decided to push you to this quest.  They would fail without you, and you will become the best (and the most handsome) kingmaker that ever existed.  You are awesome like this!  Just wait for it, you doubtful bastard!

After his own internalized ego boost, he continues the conversation with Maegar with renewed conviction ''You see, even in that short time talking together, I really like you Ser Varn.  You could be content to serve at your sibling court for years, but you felt that your talent could be a greater use, might it be for yourself.  You might succeed - I feel that strength in you.  Not only your sword arm, but your character and willpower will make you successful in the future, if you continue on a path of self-confidence and strait forward goals.  If we accomplish the deed to tame the Stolen Lands before you do so - and I believe that you seriously could beat us - it would be shameful that you return to your family with nothing.  On our hand, despite having such good, loyal and skillful companions, the help of a Swordlord would be such an asset to keep things together and reinforce our rule.  You see, we might have lands to grant or soldiers to train or lead...''

And Nico goes on, trying to not make the ''faux pas'' of implying that he will fail, but showing that there are many doors open if things don't go Maegar way, or their way too.  In the end, he promises that he will buy an expensive bottle for Maegar if he becomes baron and claim the Stolen Land, or invite him to share the bottle with him if his cousin Anya ever becomes the baroness.

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

Nico really appreciates his conversation with Maegar, but at the same time, it is making him quite envious of the rugged noble.  Their common point is that both of them don't have a chance to inherit the title and holding of their patriarch.  The biggest difference was that Maegar took the bull by the horns and decided to go out to an adventure, in the goal of making something for himself with nobody pushing him in the back. Nico was literally thrown out of the nest to do the daunting quest in exchange of a crazy (and too good to be true) promise to be married to someone that is too good for a loser like him, if he ever succeed.  He wishes to be as self-reliant and courageous as Maegar is.

What the hell I was doing all those years?...  he thought for himself, almost shamefully.  A couple seconds later, he finished his mead in a big chug, with a half smile Nah, you are fine Nico!  You just needed some ''me time'' until destiny decided to push you to this quest.  They would fail without you, and you will become the best (and the most handsome) kingmaker that ever existed.  You are awesome like this!  Just wait for it, you doubtful bastard!

After his own internalized ego boost, he continues the conversation with Maegar with renewed conviction ''You see, even in that short time talking together, I really like you Ser Varn.  You could be content to serve at your sibling court for years, but you felt that your talent could be a greater use, might it be for yourself.  You might succeed - I feel that strength in you.  Not only your sword arm, but your character and willpower will make you successful in the future, if you continue on a path of self-confidence and strait forward goals.  If we accomplish the deed to tame the Stolen Lands before you do so - and I believe that you seriously could beat us - it would be shameful that you return to your family with nothing.  On our hand, despite having such good, loyal and skillful companions, the help of a Swordlord would be such an asset to keep things together and reinforce our rule.  You see, we might have lands to grant or soldiers to train or lead...''

And Nico goes on, trying to not make the ''faux pas'' of implying that he will fail, but showing that there are many doors open if things don't go Maegar way, or their way too.  In the end, he promises that he will buy an expensive bottle for Maegar if he becomes baron and claim the Stolen Land, or invite him to share the bottle with him if his cousin Anya ever becomes the baroness.

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Nico really appreciates his conversation with Maegar, but at the same time, it is making him quite envious of the rugged noble.  Their common point is that both of them don't have a chance to inherit the title and holding of their patriarch.  The biggest difference was that Maegar took the bull by the horns and decided to go out to an adventure, in the goal of making something for himself with nobody pushing him in the back. Nico was literally thrown out of the nest to do a daunting task, in exchange is a crazy (and too good to be true) promise of marrying someone that is too good for a loser like him.  He wishes to be as self-reliant and courageous as Maegar is.

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Nico really appreciate his conversation with Maegar.  As himself, he doesn't have a chance to inherit the title and holding of their patriarch.  But him was literally thrown out of the nest to do a daunting task, in exchange is a crazy (and too good to be true) promise of marrying someone that is too good for a loser like him.  On the other side, Maegar took the bull by the horns and decided to go out to an adventure, in the goal of making something for himself with nobody pushing him in the back. Inside of him, Nico is envying the man for his courage and self-reliance.

What the hell I was doing all those years?...  he thought for himself, almost shamefully.  A couple seconds later, he finished his mead in a big chug, with a half smile Nah, you are fine Nico!  You just needed some ''me time'' until destiny decided pushed you to this quest.  They would fail without you, and you will become the best (and the most handsome) kingmaker that ever existed.  You are awesome like this!  Just wait for it, you doubtful bastard!

After his own internalized ego boost, he continues the conversation with Maegar with renewed conviction ''You see, even in that short time talking together, I really like you Ser Varn.  You could be content to serve at your sibling court for years, but you felt that your talent could be a greater use, might it be for yourself.  You might succeed - I feel that strength in you.  Not only your sword arm, but your character and willpower will make you successful in the future, if you continue on a path of self-confidence and strait forward goals.  If we accomplish the deed to tame the Stolen Lands before you did - and I believe that you seriously could beat us - it would be shameful that you return to your family with nothing.  On our hand, despite having such good, loyal and skillful companions, the help of a Swordlord would be such an asset to keep things together and reinforce our rule.  You see, we might have lands to grant or soldiers to train or lead...''

And Nico goes on, trying to not make the ''faux pas'' of implying that he will fail, but showing that there are many doors open if things don't go Maegar way, or their way too.  In the end, he promise that he will buy an expensive bottle for Maegar if he becomes baron and claim the Stolen Land, or invite him to share the bottle with him if his cousin Anya becomes ever the baroness.

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Nico really appreciate his conversation with Maegar.  As himself, he doesn't have a chance to inherit the title and holding of their patriarch.  But the man seems more determined to make something for himself than Nico would admit.  Him, he was literally thrown out of the nest to a daunting task with a crazy promise of marrying someone that seemed too good for him (too good to be true).  He secretly admire the man to take the bull by the horn and go out to adventure, for the better or for the worse. But more importantly: for himself.

What the hell I was doing all those years?...  he thought for himself, almost shamefully.  A couple seconds later, he finished his mead in a big chug, with a half smile Nah, you are fine Nico!  You were born for this - you just needed some ''me time'' until destiny pushed you to this quest.  They would fail without you, and you will become the best (most handsome) kingmaker that ever existed.  You are awesome like this!  Just wait for it, you doubtful bastard!

After his own internalized ego boost, he continues the conversation with Maegar with renewed conviction ''You see, even in that short time talking together, I really like you Ser Varn.  You could be content to serve at your sibling court for years, but you felt that your talent could be a greater use, might it be for yourself.  You might succeed - I feel that strength in you.  Not only your sword arm, but your character and willpower will make you successful in the future, if you continue on a path of self-confidence and strait forward goals.  If we accomplish the deed to tame the Stolen Lands before you did - and I believe that you seriously could beat us - it would be shameful that you return to your family with nothing.  On our hand, despite having such good, loyal and skillful companions, the help of a Swordlord would be such an asset to keep things together and reinforce our rule.  You see, we might have lands to grant or soldiers to train or lead...''

And Nico goes on, trying to not make the ''faux pas'' of implying that he will fail, but showing that there are many doors open if things don't go Maegar way, or their way too.  In the end, he promise that he will buy an expensive bottle for Maegar if he becomes baron and claim the Stolen Land, or invite him to share the bottle with him if his cousin Anya becomes ever the baroness.

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Nico really appreciate his conversation with Maegar.  As himself, he doesn't have a chance to inherit the title and holding of their patriarch.  But the man seems more determined to make something for himself than Nico would admit.  Him, he was literally thrown out of the nest to a daunting task with a crazy promise of marrying someone that seemed too good for him (too good to be true).  He secretly admire the man to take the bull by the horn and go out to adventure, for the better or for the worse. But mostly, for himself.

What the hell I was doing all those years?...  he thought for himself, almost shamefully.  A couple seconds later, he finished his mead in a big chug, with a half smile Nah, you are fine Nico!  You were born for this - you just needed some ''me time'' until destiny pushed you to this quest.  They would fail without you, and you will become the best (most handsome) kingmaker that ever existed.  You are awesome like this!  Just wait for it, you doubtful bastard!

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

Nico really appreciate his conversation with Maegar.  As himself, he doesn't have a chance to inherit the title and holding of their patriarch.  But the man seems more determined to make something for himself than Nico would admit.  Him, he was literally thrown out of the nest to a daunting task with a crazy promise of marrying someone that seemed too good for him (too good to be true).  He secretly admire the man to take the bull by the horn and go out to adventure, for the better or for the worse. But mostly, for himself.

And Nico goes on, trying to not make the ''faux pas'' of implying that he will fail, but showing that there are many doors open if things don't go Maegar way, or their way too.  In the end, he promise that he will buy an expensive bottle for Maegar if he becomes baron and claim the Stolen Land, or invite him to share the bottle with him if ever his cousin Anya becomes the baroness.

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

And Nico goes on, trying to not make the ''faux pas'' of implying that he will fail, but showing that there are many doors open if things don't go Maegar way, or their way too.  In the end, he will buy an expensive bottle for him if he becomes baron and claim the Stolen Land, or invite him to share the bottle with him when his cousin Anya becomes the baroness.

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

After his own internalized ego boost, he continues the conversation with Maegar with renewed conviction ''You see, even in that short time talking together, I really like you Ser Varn.  You could be content to serve at your sibling court for years, but you felt that your talent could be a greater use, might it be for yourself.  You might succeed - I feel that strength in you.  Not only your sword arm, but your character and willpower will make you successful in the future, if you continue on a path of self-confidence and strait forward goals.  If we accomplish the deed to tame the Stolen Lands before you did - and I believe that you seriously could beat us - it would be shameful that you return to your family with nothing.  On our hand, despite having such good, loyal and skillful companions, the help of a Swordlord would be such an asset to keep things together and reinforce our rule.  You see, we might have lands to grant or soldier to train...''

And Nico goes on, trying to not make the ''faux pas'' of implying that he will fail, but showing that there are many doors open if things don't go Maegar way, or their way too.  In the end, he will buy an expensive bottle for him if he becomes baron and claim the Stolen Land, or invite him to share the bottle with him when his cousin Anya becomes the baroness.

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

After his own internalized ego boost, he continues the conversation with Maegar with renewed conviction ''You see, even in that short time talking together, I really like you Ser Varn.  You could be content to serve at your sibling court for years, but you felt that your talent could be a greater use, might it be for yourself.  You might succeed - I feel that strength in you.  Not only your sword arm, but your character and willpower.  If we accomplish the deed to tame the Stolen Lands, it would be shameful that you return to your family with nothing.  On our hand, despite having such good, loyal and skillful companions, the help of a Swordlord would be such an asset to keep things together and reinforce our rule.  You see, we might have lands to grant or soldier to train...''