Edit History

taurelin

taurelin

Fixed name to Jaethal

Anya Surtova - Human Clericspacer.png

AC: 13 | HP: 9/9 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 13

Anya continues to survey the gala, speaking to Otto while not meeting his eyes. At his insights into Amiri, she raises an eyebrow.

"Thank you for bringing that to my attention, Otto." She licks her lip. "She is certainly a fine figure of a woman. I will make it a point to speak to her soon."

First things first. No one has approached the scythe wielder yet. She certainly is not making it easy. And she seems on her guard. Perhaps a direct, non-political approach is in order.

She leaves her drink on a passing tray. No props, no distractions. She walks across the room to Jaethal. Their eyes meet as she approaches, and she does not flinch. When she stands before the tall Elf woman, she bows.

"Greetings, Jaethal. I am Anya Surtova. I lead one of the teams that will venture into the Stolen Lands. I am curious what you see your role here as being. Are you also to venture forth? You seem well-equipped." She waves a hand at the scythe. "Or do you have a different purpose?"

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

HD: 1/1d8

OOC

Since Jaeleth seems high-impervious to a deceptive approach, Anya is being direct and honest. Since the Elf seems to be scaring everyone else off, Anya will use her Intimidation skill to resist that. SHe's not trying to scare Jaeleth, just to let her know that she is not scared by her.

taurelin

taurelin

Describe die roll context.

Anya continues to survey the gala, speaking to Otto while not meeting his eyes. At his insights into Amiri, she raises an eyebrow.

"Thank you for bringing that to my attention, Otto." She licks her lip. "She is certainly a fine figure of a woman. I will make it a point to speak to her soon."

First things first. No one has approached the scythe wielder yet. She certainly is not making it easy. And she seems on her guard. Perhaps a direct, non-political approach is in order.

She leaves her drink on a passing tray. No props, no distractions. She walks across the room to Jaeleth. Their eyes meet as she approaches, and she does not flinch. She bows.

"Greetings, Jaeleth. I am Anya Surtova. I lead one of the teams that will venture into the Stolen Lands. I am curious what you see your role here as being. Are you also to venture forth? You seem well-equipped." She waves a hand at the scythe. "Or do you have a different purpose?"

Mechanics

OOC

Since Jaeleth seems high-impervious to a deceptive approach, Anya is being direct and honest. Since the Elf seems to be scaring everyone else off, Anya will use her Intimidation skill to resist that. SHe's not trying to scare Jaeleth, just to let her know that she is not scared by her.

taurelin

taurelin

She leaves her drink on a passing tray. No props, no distractions. She walks across the room to Jaeleth. Their eyes meet as she approaches, and she does not flinch. She bows.

"Greetings, Jaeleth. I am Anya Surtova. I lead one of the teams that will venture into the Stolen Lands. I am curious what you see your role here as being. Are you also to venture forth? You seem well-equipped." She waves a hand at the scythe. "Or do you have a different purpose?"

Mechanics

OOC

Since Jaeleth seems high-impervious to a deceptive approach, Anya is being direct and honest.