Edit History

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

Spells knownCANTRIPS (Sorcerer)

Mind Sliver, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Shape Water

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Shield, Magic Missile, Arms of Hadar, Dissonant Whispers
| Ability scores/skills/savesStrength 8 (-1)
Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2
Acrobatics +4 | Sleight of Hand +2 | Stealth +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1
Arcana +1 | History +1 | Investigation +1 | Nature +1 | Religion +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1
Animal Handling +1 | Insight +3 | Medicine +1 | Perception +1 | Survival +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
Deception +5 | Intimidation +5 | Performance +3 | Persuasion +5
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

- Instruments: None

-Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaves, light crossbows

- Armors: None
| Special actionsTELEPATHIC SPEECH

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

Nico is satisfied of the discussion with Maegar.  They exchanged quite a lot about their knowledge and ambitions, and took great note about his plan for Nomen Heights.  It will be quite useful to maintain communication with him, and help to provide resources and main power between each other as they are developing their settlement. 

''It was quite a pleasure to meet and talk with you, Lord Varn.  I wish you only the best and will keep contact with you.  I'll take my leave.  Cheerio!'' he says to the man, bowing and waving the hand gallantly in front of him, which Maegar responded with a polite nod of the head. 

He directly goes toward Linzi.  This bard got his attention earlier, but Killian was already talking with her and he didn't wanted to be the third wheel between two bards discussing their craft a second time in his life - he's here to talk and mingle, not get drunk while they both shows their repertory of songs and stories as a background noise.  He walks toward the small woman slowly, the left arm hand in the back as he studies her before engaging Not my usual style too, but I had to romp with worse... Ugh, let these impure thoughts aside and be serious.  A weather worn cloak, meaning she's well traveled... It doesn't take a genius to guess this from a bard... large leather-bound journal - may be a good topic to start.  Let the show begin!

''Young lady, you seem to be quite focused on this book of yours, but at the same time, I see that you are observing the people at the banquet with interest.  May I take a look at what you are working on?  Maybe I can give you a grain of salt on this important work of yours.'' 

Before she can answer, he slaps his forehead dramatically and continues ''But where are my manners?'' - he bows slightly the right arm across the chest - ''My name is Nicolay Sartova.  You are Linzi if I remember right?''

He takes a chair and places himself at her side, smiling as he puts his arms in front of him extended between the legs, the fingers crossed.  His face shows that he's waiting with anticipation that she will accept his offer, with a long smile and round puppy eyes ''Please, indulge me with the pleasure of seeing your work.  I promise that I'll keep my opinion positive, and constructive.''

He tries his best to share his cultural knowledge and opinion about her work, but also indulge her into facts and stories he knows about the notorious people and the nobles reunited at the banquet.

Harding

Harding

Nicolay Surtova - Chaotic good Human Noble Sorcerer 1 https://i.imgur.com/y9DNaZL.png

AC: 12 | HP: 8/8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2 | Save vs Death:

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0
| Spellcasting modsSorcerer - Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack Mod: +5 | Proficiencies-Tools: Disguise kit

Starting at 1st level, you can form a telepathic connection between your mind and the mind of another. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You and the chosen creature can speak telepathically with each other while the two of you are within a number of miles of each other equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 mile). To understand each other, you each must speak mentally in a language the other knows.

The telepathic connection lasts for a number of minutes equal to your sorcerer level. It ends early if you are incapacitated or die or if you use this ability to form a connection with a different creature.

TELEKINETIC

You learn the mage hand cantrip. You can cast it without verbal or somatic components, and you can make the spectral hand invisible. If you already know this spell, its range increases by 30 feet when you cast it. Its spellcasting ability is the ability increased by this feat.

As a bonus action, you can try to telekinetically shove one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. When you do so, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + the ability modifier of the score increased by this feat) or be moved 5 feet toward or away from you. A creature can willingly fail this save.

Nico is satisfied of the discussion with Maegar.  They exchanged quite a lot about their knowledge and ambitions, and took great note about his plan for Nomen Heights.  It will be quite useful to maintain communication with him, and help to provide resources and main power between each other as they are developing their settlement. 

''It was quite a pleasure to meet and talk with you, Lord Varn.  I wish you only the best and will keep contact with you.  I'll take my leave.  Cheerio!'' he says to the man, bowing and waving the hand gallantly in front of him, which Maegar responded with a polite nod of the head. 

He directly goes toward Linzi.  This bard got his attention earlier, but Killian was already talking with her and he didn't wanted to be the third wheel between two bards discussing their craft a second time in his life - he's here to talk and mingle, not get drunk while they both shows their repertory of songs and stories as a background noise.  He walks toward the small woman slowly, the left arm hand in the back as he studies her before engaging Not my usual style too, but I had to romp with worse... Ugh, let these impure thoughts aside and be serious.  A weather worn cloak, meaning she's well traveled... It doesn't take a genius to guess this from a bard... large leather-bound journal - may be a good topic to start.  Let the show begin!

''Young lady, you seem to be quite focused on this book of yours, but at the same time, I see that you are observing the people at the banquet with interest.  May I take a look at what you are working on?  Maybe I can give you a grain of salt on this important work of yours.'' 

Before she can answer, he slaps his forehead dramatically and continues ''But where are my manners?'' - he bows slightly the right arm across the chest - ''My name is Nicolay Sartova.  You are Linzi if I remember right?''

He takes a chair and places himself at her side, smiling as he puts his arms in front of him extended between the legs, the fingers crossed.  His face shows that he's waiting with anticipation that she will accept his offer, with a long smile and round puppy eyes ''Please, indulge me with the pleasure of seeing your work.  I promise that I'll keep my opinion positive, and constructive.''

He tries his best to share his cultural knowledge and opinion about her work, but also indulge her into facts and stories he knows about the notorious people and the nobles reunited at the banquet.

Harding

Harding

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Save -1
Athletics -1

Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save +2

Constitution 14 (+2)
Save +4
No skills associated.

Intelligence 12 (+1)
Save +1

Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1

Charisma 16 (+3)
Save +0

TELEKINETIC

He directly goes toward Linzi.  This bard got his attention earlier, but Killian was already talking with her and he didn't wanted to be the third wheel between two bards discussing their craft a second time in his life - he's here to talk and mingle, not get drunk while they both shows their repertory of songs and stories as a background noise.  He walks toward the small woman slowly, the left arm hand in the back as he studies her before engaging Not my usual style too, but I had romp with worse... Ugh, let these impure thoughts aside and be serious.  A weather worn cloak, meaning she's well traveled... It doesn't take a genius to guess this from a bard... large leather-bound journal - may be a good topic to start.  Let's the show begins!

''Young lady, you seems to be quite focused on this book of yours, but at the same time, I see that you are observing the people at the banquet with interest.  May I take a look on what you are working?  Maybe I can give you a grain of salt on this important work of yours.'' 

Before she can answer, he slap his forehead dramatically and continues ''But where are my manners?'' - he bows slightly the right arm across the chest - ''My names is Nicolay Sartova.  You are Linzi if I remember right?''

He takes a chair and place himself at her side, smiling as he puts his arms in front of him extended between the legs, the fingers crossed.  His face shows that he's waiting with anticipation that she accept his offer, with a long smile and round puppy eyes ''Please, indulge me the pleasure of seeing your work.  I promise that I'll keep my opinion positive, and constructive.''