Edit History

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Killian Ravenhold - Dwarven Bard 1 :  - Character Sheet

spacer.png

AC: 12 | HP: 11/11 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft
Bardic Inspiration : 3/3 | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2
Dwarven Resilience | Haughty Obstinacy | DM Inspiration:  0 | Death Saves : 0/0

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

-Resistance vs Poison Damage

Dwarven Toughness (+1 HP / LVL) 

Stonecunning : Expertise History Stonework

Languages : Common, Dwarven, Elven

Tools : Possess + Proficient : Cartography

Tools : Proficient Thieves, Masons, Smiths

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

Killian made his rounds as the evening was coming to a close. He met many new people, as there were apparently several expeditions heading into different regions of the Stolen Lands. Speaking with the leaders of those expeditions, and if the rumours floating about could be trusted, it seemed that some of those regions would be very dangerous. As challenging as the Greenbelt sounds, it seems that it's the breadbasket of the region, and comparatively tame. Killian listened to the hopes and fears of those leaving on the expeditions, and those wishing them safe travels. The banquet waas a joyous event, helping to soothe fears and anxiety for many. Killian spent a few minutes with Harrim and others again, the Priest still teaching everyone in earshot abiut the End of Days. Killian enjoyed the food, and the conversations, but he found himself returning to visit again, with young Linzi. Killian was feeling some sort of kindred spirit in her. 

"I hope you've been enjoying the evening Linzi. Have you learned anything new and fantastic? And who are your favorite artists? Who inspires your work? I know, I have drawn great inspiration from ancient Dwarven and Elven masters, myself. Personally, I find Tian influence to be quite inspiring. What are your favorite classic influences Linzi?" 

Killian listened to her before adding his own insights

"Well, it seems that we won the lottery in regions. The Greenbelt might seem a bit tame, a bit boring to some of those mercenary bands, but if a fraction of the legends of the region are true, we stand to uncover many timeless treasures. The history of the region, is fantastic. If we can recover the ancient Elven and Dwarven kingdoms, imagine the songs that will be sung of our triumphs? For thousands of years, bards will tell tales of Linzi and Killian, the heroic chronicles of the liberation and reclamation of the Stolen Lands! Kings and Queens for generations, will owe their crowns, to what we do tomorrow." 

Mechanics : 

Nicolay providing Assistance. Advantage?

Performance 3

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 
Off Hand:  Horn

Action:  ...
Bonus Action:  ...
Move:  ...
Manipulate:  ...
Concentration: ...

Weapons: 
Dagger : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 P DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light / Finesse 
Light Hammer : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 B DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light
Javelin : +3 To Hit / 1d6+1 P DMG / (30/120) Melee / Thrown
Light Xbow : +3 To Hit / 1d8+1 P DMG / (80/320) Range / Ammunition / Loading 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Comprehend Languages (Ritual)
Detect Magic (Ritual) (Conc)
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Stonecunning = Expert = +4
Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 
Outcast Noble Charisma vs Nobility = Disadvantage
Haughty Obstinacy : ADV Saves vs Charm effects (that seek to control my actions)
Haughty Obstinacy : Opponents Have Disadvantage to Intimidate Me

OOC : 

Trying to INFLUENCE Linzi in phase 6 

Using History +2 (and trying to be boastful) 

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Killian Ravenhold - Dwarven Bard 1 :  - Character Sheet

spacer.png

AC: 12 | HP: 11/11 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft
Bardic Inspiration : 3/3 | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2
Dwarven Resilience | Haughty Obstinacy | DM Inspiration:  0 | Death Saves : 0/0

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

-Resistance vs Poison Damage

Dwarven Toughness (+1 HP / LVL) 

Stonecunning : Expertise History Stonework

Languages : Common, Dwarven, Elven

Tools : Possess + Proficient : Cartography

Tools : Proficient Thieves, Masons, Smiths

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

Killian made his rounds as the evening was coming to a close. He met many new people, as there were apparently several expeditions heading into different regions of the Stolen Lands. Speaking with the leaders of those expeditions, and if the rumours floating about could be trusted, it seemed that some of those regions would be very dangerous. As challenging as the Greenbelt sounds, it seems that it's the breadbasket of the region, and comparatively tame. Killian listened to the hopes and fears of those leaving on the expeditions, and those wishing them safe travels. The banquet waas a joyous event, helping to soothe fears and anxiety for many. Killian spent a few minutes with Harrim and others again, the Priest still teaching everyone in earshot abiut the End of Days. Killian enjoyed the food, and the conversations, but he found himself returning to visit again, with young Linzi. Killian was feeling some sort of kindred spirit in her. 

"I hope you've been enjoying the evening Linzi. Have you learned anything new and fantastic?" 

Killian listened to her before adding his own insights

"Well, it seems that we won the lottery in regions. The Greenbelt might seem a bit tame, a bit boring to some of those mercenary bands, but if a fraction of the legends of the region are true, we stand to uncover many timeless treasures. The history of the region, is fantastic. If we can recover the ancient Elven and Dwarven kingdoms, imagine the songs that will be sung of our triumphs? For thousands of years, bards will tell tales of Linzi and Killian, the heroic chronicles of the liberation and reclamation of the Stolen Lands! Kings and Queens for generations, will owe their crowns, to what we do tomorrow." 

Mechanics : 

Nicolay providing Assistance. Advantage?

Performance 3

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 
Off Hand:  Horn

Action:  ...
Bonus Action:  ...
Move:  ...
Manipulate:  ...
Concentration: ...

Weapons: 
Dagger : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 P DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light / Finesse 
Light Hammer : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 B DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light
Javelin : +3 To Hit / 1d6+1 P DMG / (30/120) Melee / Thrown
Light Xbow : +3 To Hit / 1d8+1 P DMG / (80/320) Range / Ammunition / Loading 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Comprehend Languages (Ritual)
Detect Magic (Ritual) (Conc)
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Stonecunning = Expert = +4
Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 
Outcast Noble Charisma vs Nobility = Disadvantage
Haughty Obstinacy : ADV Saves vs Charm effects (that seek to control my actions)
Haughty Obstinacy : Opponents Have Disadvantage to Intimidate Me

OOC : 

Trying to INFLUENCE Linzi in phase 6 

Using History +2 (and trying to be boastful)