Things That Refuse To Be Sorted Into Neat Little Boxes. [You will want to read through this.]

Ruess

Post Requirements: Minimum posting rate of twice per week. I do and will understand if life intrudes on that but let us know in advance.

Other Things To Take Note Of:
- I am looking for players who give detailed and interesting posts rather than one-liners or blocks of speech text. The rule of three applies here in full: What is your character thinking, doing and saying?

-You should expect your actions to have consequences. If I hint and indicate that someone is angry and you go to mouth off at them, you have no excuse to be surprised if something unfortunate happens to you consequence. Conversely, if you save someone's hide, chances are good they will recall it next week too.

-The rule of cool is an ephemeral thing. It does not and will not in and of itself let you do things; if, however, you have an idea that sounds like it might be cool, cinematic, perhaps even epic?  Well, then can see about bending the rules and seeing what you pull off.

-Rules are rules and they usually exist for reason but rules-lawyering is not welcome.

Edited by Ruess (see edit history)