Zervony

Alhallor

Druid, Healer and good soul.

Character Portrait - Click to Link Image (125x193px)
Race: Human 
Alignment: Neutral Good 
Class: Druid 
Background: Druidic circle 

Hit Points: 9
Hit Dice: 1d8
AC: 19
Touch/Flat-footed: 15/17
Initiative: +2
Size: Medium
Speed: 40 feet

Abilities:

Strength: 12 (+1)

Dexterity: 15 (+2)

Constitution: 12 (+1)

Wisdom: 16 (+3)

Intelligence: 11 (+0)

Charisma: 10 (+0)

Skills:

Concentration: +5

Diplomacy: +2

Handle Animal: +2

Heal: +5

Knowledge (nature): +2

Listen: +7

Spot: +5

Survival: +9

Feats:

Sacred Vow: +2 to Diplomacy

Vow of Poverty: Can't use and wear magical equipment, can cast spells and can enjoy the benefits of others using magic on her (like potions or wands) Diverse benefits which are currently +4 sacred armor bonus to AC and an additional Feat.

Intuitive Attack: Can use wisdom instead of strength to attack with simple weapons. (I feel like I cheated there a bit, I normally would need a BAB +1 for that but the additional feats granted by Vow of Poverty don't mention that I need to fulfill the requirements for the feats I choose, so I should be alright.)

Druidic variants:

Trade in armor and shield proficiency and wild shape for wisdom bonus to AC and AC bonus (like monk) and Track and Favored enemy (like Ranger)

Trade in an animal companion and spontanously making spells into summon monster ones to Rage and Fast movement (like Barbarian)

Zervony speaks like this

and thinks like this

Leveling plan: Druid all the way.

Description

Zervoni is tall, haggard and lean. Her poise is accurate and straight. Her clothing fits loosely and bandages are around her hand, feet and chest. Almost always she carries a simple wodden staff with her, some other simple weapons and a small sack with a little food is all she seems to be carrying around.

Her voice is rough and course like she doesn't use it too often.

Personality

Zervoni is a helpful sort, trying to be comforting to those in need and protective to those who can't protect themselves.

Background

Background: Zervoni grew up in a dusty old druidic circle given to them when she was just a newborn.

The woods and plants quickly became her home but there was a longing in her heart for another life too, which she found in the nearest town.

She was drawn to the slums and the horrible conditions there and did what other druids did in the woods which certain plants they wanted to grow.

She gave food to those who needed it, her hunting prowess being a good thing for her too help people.

She weeded out elements that got the poorer districts into problems and kept it down.

But that she hunted on her own wasn't looked upon favourably by some nobles and some more unsavory elements also wanted to keep her operations in check which led her to wandering, trying to console her wanting to help people with the localized authorities.

Posting example 1: Fight

Zervony got hit hard, she was flung back by the meaty fist of the ogre, feeling more like a slab of granite has been flung at her ribs than getting hit by a fist. She staggered back, breathing, getting fresh air in her lungs. Her ribs ached and protested but she steadied herself, getting closer to her enemy, ducking under the grubby hands of her adversary and driving her staff in the foot of the ogre, using momentum to get herself up and let her staff come crashing on the ogres face.

Posting example 2: Searching

The cave was not something Zervony was very familiar with, she was following that... Thing for several hours now, her companions relying on her actually finding the damn thing. She couldn't rely on earth having taken on the form of a trail but they're were enough telltale signs that something was getting through these caves. Some stone looked chipped away, a small colony of cave lichen was scrapped away, she was sure she was still following the right trail.

Edited by Alhallor (see edit history)
Name
stats
16; 12; 11; 10; 15; 14
drop(4d6,lowest);drop(4d6,lowest);drop(4d6,lowest);drop(4d6,lowest);drop(4d6,lowest);drop(4d6,lowest) [5,5,6]; [2,4,6]; [3,4,4]; [2,2,6]; [4,5,6]; [3,5,6]

• 2 weeks later...