Edit History

Davkas

Davkas

Well, if you want us to actually post stuff...

Atm I'm planning on building an inventor, proooobably an elf because I somehow never actually play elves. Concept at the moment is that they're fascinated with the ruins in the Fields of the Dead and the occasional bits of old magic or technology found there, and their Innovation is their biggest find ever from there, that they've been tinkering with/improving/repairing ever since. Probably a construct companion because I have this mental image of it waking up and protecting them from ghouls and then they wander back with this big robot-looking construct all overgrown with moss and stuff like "It followed me home! Can I keep it?"

It's probably still overgrown despite the repair work because they like the look 😛 Some ongoing maintenance is probably keeping all its moss healthy without it impairing functionality.

Probably the construct is here for melee busting and the inventor is primarily firing from range with some skillmonkey-ing, although things can be adjusted later.

Pertinent question: is the stuff in the Fields of the Dead from any particular civilization? Archaeologist background wants one for an additional lore.

Davkas

Davkas

Atm I'm planning on building an inventor, proooobably an elf because I somehow never actually play elves. Concept at the moment is that they're fascinated with the ruins in the Fields of the Dead and the occasional bits of old magic or technology found there, and their Innovation is their biggest find ever from there, that they've been tinkering with/improving/repairing ever since. Probably a construct companion because I have this mental image of it waking up and protecting them from ghouls and then they wander back with this big robot-looking construct all overgrown with moss and stuff like "It followed me home! Can I keep it?"

It's probably still overgrown despite the repair work because they like the look 😛 Some ongoing maintenance is probably keeping all its moss healthy without it impairing functionality.

Probably the construct is here for melee busting and the inventor is primarily firing from range with some skillmonkey-ing. Might end up settling into another niche depending on what skills they end up with and what we need.

Pertinent question: is the stuff in the Fields of the Dead from any particular civilization? Archaeologist background wants one for an additional lore.

Davkas

Davkas