Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

Just a point of clarity, when Poor posts something along the lines of Vall see's this in the statues etc.. are we mean't to presume Vall then has conveyed that to all of us in turn, or do we have to act only on what we ourselves have seen or heard conveyed to us..

Because at present,i'm hearing about items and scratched area's being mentioned seen by someone else..but not knowing if Bloodaxe himself has seen them,or been pointed them out, so i don't know what move to make,based on I can't give feedback or advice on something at this point i'm presuming i don't yet know unless as above i have said... we presume whatever has been seen by one person is converyed to all.

cheezal

cheezal

Just a point of clarity, when Poor posts something along the lines of Vall see's this in the statues etc.. are we mean't to presume Vall then has conveyed that to all of us in turn, or do we have to act only on what we ourselves has seen or heard conveyed to us..

Because at present,i'm hearing about items and scratched area's being mentioned seen by someone else..but not knowing if Bloodaxe himself has seen them,or been pointed them out, so i don't know what move to make,based on I can't give feedback or advice on something at this point i'm presuming i don't yet know unless as above i have said... we presume whatever has been seen by one person is converyed to all.