Edit History

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

Lucas Léonide BlaiseAge 26 | Height 6''0 | Weight 126 lbs. | Hair Blonde | Eyes Gold | Complexion Fair skinned

This male appears to be between five foot nine and six feet, he is clad in scaled-mail baring the symbol of St Cuthbert; god of retribution. His hair is blonde reaching down as far as the edge of his ears with no curls or knots, though the subtle glint of oil portrays a lack of hygiene. Rounded features specifically around his nose, chin, and eyes give the impression that his origins are initially human, despite his unusual birth as an Aasimar.

His equipment consists of the aforementioned scaled-mail which is strapped over a green doublet with a second layer of brown leathers. His shoulders carry the straps of a backpack that appears to be full of various odds and ends; the outer layer consisting of iron buckles, a bedroll, and waterskin all strapped neatly against the burlap folds. His belt has two pouches that lay strapped shut, just beyond them is the hilt of a battleaxe on his right side.
| "My Speech" | 'My thoughts' | My actions.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/f7/e6/97f7e6e1fce46d0212e768a2f41c9a06.jpgMale Lawful Good Lesser Aasimar 1, Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 30ft
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 16, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus +1  
Abilities Str 14, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 14
Conditions None

Maneuver Grid

Known Maneuvers Numerical Value
CRUSADER’S STRIKE 1
VANGUARD STRIKE 2
STONE BONES 3
LEADING THE ATTACK 4
CHARGING MINOTAUR 5

Lucas had travelled his share of miles throughout the course of his journey to this locale; Sandpyke, a foreign place with foreign concepts. He had taken the scenic route throughout all of it, frequently detouring to visit religious sites as well as take part in local cuisine. Most villages had their own unique way of living; diversity increasing the further he found himself from the largely populated metropolis of his home. At journeys end, Lucas had felt somewhat relieved to finally be within the safety of well-crafted walls - he had missed the security that came along with the confined space.

From his position at the side of the road, he had observed the dwarves on fast approach - and the goblins that appeared to be in the way of their warpath. His disinterest in conflict stirring him to his feet, he takes a neutral stance on the matter with expectations that conflict will likely draw the attention of the city watch. Instead choosing to cross his arms and lay in wait of what is to come. 'It would be unfortunate to see harm come to the honest in labour, I'll have to observe this and see where it goes'

Though he chose not to act, it appeared that several others nearby had chosen to do the opposite. Individuals he might label as unique from the status quo, not much unlike himself. Curious to know more, Lucas splits his attention between the two groups - Dwarves on fast approach, and the swift to act do-gooders with an interest in meddling.

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

Lucas Léonide BlaiseAge 26 | Height 6''0 | Weight 126 lbs. | Hair Blonde | Eyes Gold | Complexion Fair skinned

This male appears to be between five foot nine and six feet, he is clad in scaled-mail baring the symbol of St Cuthbert; god of retribution. His hair is blonde reaching down as far as the edge of his ears with no curls or knots, though the subtle glint of oil portrays a lack of hygiene. Rounded features specifically around his nose, chin, and eyes give the impression that his origins are initially human, despite his unusual birth as an Aasimar.

His equipment consists of the aforementioned scaled-mail which is strapped over a green doublet with a second layer of brown leathers. His shoulders carry the straps of a backpack that appears to be full of various odds and ends; the outer layer consisting of iron buckles, a bedroll, and waterskin all strapped neatly against the burlap folds. His belt has two pouches that lay strapped shut, just beyond them is the hilt of a battleaxe on his right side.
| "My Speech" | 'My thoughts' | My actions.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/f7/e6/97f7e6e1fce46d0212e768a2f41c9a06.jpgMale Lawful Good Lesser Aasimar 1, Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 30ft
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 16, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus +1  
Abilities Str 14, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 14
Conditions None

Maneuver Grid

Known Maneuvers Numerical Value
CRUSADER’S STRIKE 1
VANGUARD STRIKE 2
STONE BONES 3
LEADING THE ATTACK 4
CHARGING MINOTAUR 5

Lucas had travelled his share of miles throughout the course of his journey to this locale; Sandpyke, a foreign place with foreign concepts. He had taken the scenic route throughout all of it, frequently detouring to visit religious sites as well as take part in local cuisine. Most villages had their own unique way of living; diversity increasing the further he found himself from the largely populated metropolis of his home. At journeys end, Lucas had felt somewhat relieved to finally be within the safety of well-crafted walls - he had missed the security that came along with the confined space.

From his position at the side of the road, he had observed the dwarves on fast approach - and the goblins that appeared to be in the way of their warpath. His disinterest in conflict stirring him to his feet, he takes a neutral stance on the matter with expectations that conflict will likely draw the attention of the city watch. Instead choosing to cross his arms and lay in wait of what is to come. 'It would be unfortunate to see harm come to the honest in labour, I'll have to observe this and see where it goes'