Edit History

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

Lucas Léonide BlaiseAge 26 | Height 6''0 | Weight 126 lbs. | Hair Blonde | Eyes Gold | Complexion Fair skinned

This male appears to be between five foot nine and six feet, he is clad in scaled-mail baring the symbol of St Cuthbert; god of retribution. His hair is blonde reaching down as far as the edge of his ears with no curls or knots, though the subtle glint of oil portrays a lack of hygiene. Rounded features specifically around his nose, chin, and eyes give the impression that his origins are initially human, despite his unusual birth as an Aasimar.

His equipment consists of the aforementioned scaled-mail which is strapped over a green doublet with a second layer of brown leathers. His shoulders carry the straps of a backpack that appears to be full of various odds and ends; the outer layer consisting of iron buckles, a bedroll, and waterskin all strapped neatly against the burlap folds. His belt has two pouches that lay strapped shut, just beyond them is the hilt of a battleaxe on his right side.
| "My Speech" | 'My thoughts' | My actions.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/f7/e6/97f7e6e1fce46d0212e768a2f41c9a06.jpgMale Lawful Good Lesser Aasimar 1, Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 30ft
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 16, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus +1  
Abilities Str 14, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 14
Conditions None

Maneuver Grid

Known Maneuvers Numerical Value
CRUSADER’S STRIKE 1
VANGUARD STRIKE 2
STONE BONES 3
LEADING THE ATTACK 4
CHARGING MINOTAUR 5

The scene unfolding around the tavern was cause for great concern, clearly there was work to be done. Taking action, Lucas breaks stride toward whichever buckets of water are made available. Taking the nearest opportunity to empty one into the roof, and then repeat the process as many times as he is able. "This is not ideal, where did the fire come from?"

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

Lucas Léonide BlaiseAge 26 | Height 6''0 | Weight 126 lbs. | Hair Blonde | Eyes Gold | Complexion Fair skinned

This male appears to be between five foot nine and six feet, he is clad in scaled-mail baring the symbol of St Cuthbert; god of retribution. His hair is blonde reaching down as far as the edge of his ears with no curls or knots, though the subtle glint of oil portrays a lack of hygiene. Rounded features specifically around his nose, chin, and eyes give the impression that his origins are initially human, despite his unusual birth as an Aasimar.

His equipment consists of the aforementioned scaled-mail which is strapped over a green doublet with a second layer of brown leathers. His shoulders carry the straps of a backpack that appears to be full of various odds and ends; the outer layer consisting of iron buckles, a bedroll, and waterskin all strapped neatly against the burlap folds. His belt has two pouches that lay strapped shut, just beyond them is the hilt of a battleaxe on his right side.
| "My Speech" | 'My thoughts' | My actions.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/f7/e6/97f7e6e1fce46d0212e768a2f41c9a06.jpgMale Lawful Good Lesser Aasimar 1, Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 30ft
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 16, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus +1  
Abilities Str 14, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 14
Conditions None

Maneuver Grid

Known Maneuvers Numerical Value
CRUSADER’S STRIKE 1
VANGUARD STRIKE 2
STONE BONES 3
LEADING THE ATTACK 4
CHARGING MINOTAUR 5

The scene unfolding around the tavern was cause for great concern, clearly there was work to be done. Taking action, Lucas breaks stride toward whichever buckets of water are made available. Taking the nearest opportunity to empty one into the roof, and then repeat the process as many times as he is able. "This is not ideal, where did the fire come from?"