Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

According to the docs it should be uppercase “b” but I also couldn’t make it work so the problem is not at your end, I believe.

eltorin

eltorin

According to the docs it should be uppercase “b” but I also couldn’t make it work so the problem is not at your end, I [B]believe[/B].

eltorin

eltorin

According to the docs it should be uppercase “b” but I also couldn’t make it work so the problem is not at your end, I believe.

eltorin

eltorin

But using the strong tags <strong>work</strong>

eltorin

eltorin

But using the strong tags <B>work</B>

eltorin

eltorin

eltorin

eltorin

[B]test[/B] 

eltorin

eltorin

According to the docs it should be uppercase “b” but I also couldn’t make it work so the problem is not at your end, I believe. [B]test[/B] 

eltorin

eltorin

eltorin

eltorin

According to the docs it should be uppercase “b” but I also couldn’t make it work so the problem is not at your end, I believe. [B]test[/B]