Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

On 1/27/2023 at 7:49 PM, iantruesilver said:

"Anyway, good luck, let me know how it goes.  I've got to go and pick up a few things for tomorrow." Carrying a wicker basket as though she was going on a picnic, Ameiko pushes the door open to go though.  "Noriko, you're coming with me."

spacer.pngJust outside the Rusty Dragon, after having made a passing remark at Darhana, Ameiko practically yanks her sister Noriko aside, handing her a basket that had been stacked into the one she herself was carrying. 一緒に歩いて、順ちん。 Walk with me, Nori-chin.

*〜ちん (~chin): Further diminutive form of 〜ちゃん (~chan), which is in itself a diminutive of the 〜さん (~san) honorific. Typically used toward children, specially girls, or younger women with whom you are intimate or familiar, also pets and mascot characters. Common use of this diminutive is often contracted into the subject’s name.

“Look. I know I was a little abrasive with you back there, sis. Don’t take it personally.” She says to Noriko as they walk down Market Street, headed in the direction for the square, “You’re coming into your own now, as a young woman. You’re growing up faster than I wanted you to you know, but it’s not like I can stop you.”

Passing the Mercantile League building, Ameiko stops before turning the corner at the front of Sandpoint Meat Market, hanging out there at the edge of the building for a moment. There, she lowered her voice, leaning a little closer to her sister,  “I’ve never told you about that time I went off adventuring with Sandru when I was your age, did I?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"Anyway, good luck, let me know how it goes.  I've got to go and pick up a few things for tomorrow." Carrying a wicker basket as though she was going on a picnic, Ameiko pushes the door open to go though.  "Noriko, you're coming with me."

spacer.pngJust outside the Rusty Dragon, after having made a passing remark at Darhana, Ameiko practically yanks her sister Noriko aside, handing her a basket that had been stacked into the one she herself was carrying. 一緒に歩いて、順ちん。Walk with me, Nori-chin.

“Look. I know I was a little abrasive with you back there, sis. Don’t take it personally.” She says to Noriko as they walk down Market Street, headed in the direction for the square, “You’re coming into your own now, as a young woman. You’re growing up faster than I wanted you to you know, but it’s not like I can stop you.”

Passing the Mercantile League building, Ameiko stops before turning the corner at the front of Sandpoint Meat Market, hanging out there at the edge of the building for a moment. There, she lowered her voice, leaning a little closer to her sister,  “I’ve never told you about that time I went off adventuring with Sandru when I was your age, did I?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngJust outside the Rusty Dragon, after having made a passing remark at Darhana, Ameiko practically yanks her sister Noriko aside, handing her a basket that had been stacked into the one she herself was carrying. 一緒に歩いて、順ちん。Walk with me, Nori-chin.

*〜ちん (~chin): Further diminutive form of 〜ちゃん (~chan), which is in itself a diminutive of the 〜さん (~san) honorific. Typically used toward children, specially girls, or younger women with whom you are intimate or familiar, also pets and mascot characters. Common use of this diminutive is often contracted into the subject’s name.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngJust outside the Rusty Dragon, after having made a passing remark at Darhana, Ameiko practically yanks her sister Noriko aside, handing her a basket that had been stacked into the one she herself was carrying. 「一緒に歩いて、順ちん。“Walk with me, Nori-chin.”

[[ *〜ちん (~chin): Further diminutive form of 〜ちゃん (~chan), which is in itself a diminutive of the 〜さん (~san) honorific. Typically used toward children, specially girls, or younger women with whom you are intimate or familiar, also pets and mascot characters. Common use of this diminutive is often contracted into the subject’s name. ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngJust outside the Rusty Dragon, after having made a passing remark at Darhana, Ameiko practically yanks her sister Noriko aside, handing her a basket that had been stacked into the one she herself was carrying. 「一緒に歩いて、順ちん。“Walk with me, Nori-chin.”

[[ *〜ちん (~chin): Further diminutive form of 〜ちゃん (~chan), which is in itself a diminutive of the 〜さん (~san) honorific. Typically used toward children, specially girls, or younger women with whom you are intimate or familiar, also pets and mascot characters. Common use of this diminutive is often contracted into the subject’s name. ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngJust outside the Rusty Dragon, after having made a passing remark at Darhana, Ameiko practically yanks her sister Noriko aside, handing her a basket that had been stacked into the one she herself was carrying. 「一緒に歩いて、順ちん。」“Walk with me, Nori-chin.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngJust outside the Rusty Dragon, after having made a passing remark at Darhana, Ameiko practically yanks her sister Noriko aside, handing her a basket that had been stacked into the one she herself was carrying. 「一緒に歩いて、順ちん。」“Walk with me, Nori-chin.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver