Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png“Well, you know why I left, I hardly have to remind you how it is at dad’s.” Ameiko heaved a heavy sigh, then took a moment before have continued, “Anyway, Sandru… well he had a younger brother.”

”Alder was a young Shelyn priest. He was drop dead handsome. But more than all of that, Alder was a selfless, caring man.” For a moment, Ameiko’s eyes gleamed as though she was in love at this very moment, but then it faded and her expression sobered, “Anyway, we got run down and captured by some cannibals inside an old mine somewhere on the Fogscar Mountains, but it was Alder that got us a way out to escape.”

“You have to understand, Nori-chin, Alder… he… he saved my life. During our escape while we were getting into a little rowboat, I got bit twice by one of the cannibal’s vipers. And if it wasn’t for Alder, if he didn’t shoved me out of the way and into the boat…” It was then when the words went from being pained to being choked off completely.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png“Well, you know why I left, I hardly have to remind you how it is at dad’s.” Ameiko heaved a heavy sigh, then took a moment before have continued, “Anyway, Sandru… well he had a younger brother.”

”Alder was a young Shelyn priest. He was drop dead handsome. But more than all of that, Alder was a selfless, caring man.” For a moment, Ameiko’s eyes gleamed as though she was in love at this very moment, but then it faded and her expression sobered, “Anyway, we got run down and captured by some cannibals inside an old mine somewhere on the Fogscar Mountains, but it was Alder that got us a way out to escape.”

“You have to understand, Nori-chin, Alder… he… he saved my life. During our escape while we were getting into a little rowboat, I got bit twice by one of the cannibal’s vipers. And if it wasn’t for Alder, if he didn’t shoved me out of the way and into the boat…” It was then when the words completely choked off completely.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

“You have to understand, Nori-chin, Alder saved my life. During our escape while we were getting into a little rowboat, I got bit twice by one of the cannibal’s vipers. And if it wasn’t for Alder, if he didn’t push me out of the way and into the boat…” It was then when the words completely choked off completely.