Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

“Yiip dat much is obvious…” Daviren Hosk comments, but without providing any context after you’re admitting you do not speak goblin, and hearing you try to repeat some of the things you have heard.

”Wyell, even if yer wurkin’ fer the council an’ such, alls I ask is’sat yiu try’n keep mah horses in good condition fer when yeh get’em back.” Hosk pats the two as he moves ahead to open the barn door for you out back, “And if yeh come ‘cross any goblins, mah offer’s still open. I’ll pay yiu three gold fer every ear ya carve offa one. Double dat if yiu manage to figure out its name first.”

Standing at the now open barn door, he says, “Alright, off yiu go now.”

[[ Noriko gains Horse (heavy, combat trained) (2) ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

“Yiip dat much is obvious…” Daviren Hosk comments, but without providing any context after you’re admitting you do not speak goblin, and hearing you try to repeat some of the things you have heard.

”Wyell, even if yer wurkin’ fer the council an’ such, alls I ask is’sat yiu try’n keep mah horses in good condition fer when yeh get’em back.” Hosk pats the two as he moves ahead to open the barn door for you out back, “And if yeh come ‘cross any goblins, mah offer’s still open. I’ll pay yiu three gold fer every ear ya carve offa one. Double dat if yiu manage to figure out its name first.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

“Yiip dat much is obvious…” Daviren Hosk comments after your admitting you do not speak goblin, and hearing you try to repeat some of the things you have heard.