Edit History

Yamazaki

Yamazaki

4 minutes ago, Inash said:

We support a very wide variety of systems here, ranging from good ol D&D (of all editions) to Pathfinder to Shadowrun to Fate to PbtA to OSR to, well, I don't think there's a system we don't support or have players for

. So if you spot something outside of your norm that catches your attention - go ahead and apply for it anyways. There is much to be gained by going outside of the box, after all, and most GMs are happy to help out a newbie.

And that random bit there is why I re-wrote my boilerplate welcome text for Baldr...  the old OOC tags don't transfer cleanly LOL

That said, the revised text may need another pass.

Anyhow, welcome to the Weave, @mirrorlocked!  I hope you can find some games that interest you.

Yamazaki

Yamazaki

1 minute ago, Inash said:

We support a very wide variety of systems here, ranging from good ol D&D (of all editions) to Pathfinder to Shadowrun to Fate to PbtA to OSR to, well, I don't think there's a system we don't support or have players for

. So if you spot something outside of your norm that catches your attention - go ahead and apply for it anyways. There is much to be gained by going outside of the box, after all, and most GMs are happy to help out a newbie.

And that random bit there is why I re-wrote my boilerplate welcome text for Baldr...  the old OOC tags don't transfer cleanly LOL

That said, the revised text may need another pass.