Edit History

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

Cool so there might be a little bit of prejudice there but not so much that they aren't at least a semi-well known race in places.

I think it all wrapped up nicely and in good time too.

I do have a question though. Since i'm sort of combining wizard and fighter and i wanted to show how she can blend the two, do you know of any options that might allow me to cast while armed? I do think there are some class options but, obviously i haven't picked though lol

Since i thought she'd be using sword and shield, i'd need some way to make the shield or the sword - maybe since she has this special sword she got - be the casting focus, or maybe some way to make the sword a focus so she can switch it to another weapon if she loses that one. I don't really think much in the way of magic items fight the character right away either.

Anyway i'm still looking around for options but i thought i'd ask to see what you're cool with.

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

Cool so there might be a little bit of prejudice there but not so much that they aren't at least a semi-well known race in places.

I do have a question though. Since i'm sort of combining wizard and fighter and i wanted to show how she can blend the two, do you know of any options that might allow me to cast while armed? I do think there are some class options but, obviously i haven't picked though lol

Since i thought she'd be using sword and shield, i'd need some way to make the shield or the sword - maybe since she has this special sword she got - be the casting focus, or maybe some way to make the sword a focus so she can switch it to another weapon if she loses that one.

Anyway i'm still looking around for options but i thought i'd ask to see what you're cool with.

Neopopulas

Neopopulas