Edit History

ariel

ariel

@TheWordWeaver Sorry, I edited again and now the content is hidden. I expect it's the links? I will take them out so it doesn't happen again.

In other news, I think she's more or less done. She's kind of a subtle character as I was thinking of trying a more or less regular person (although very skilled and with strong world views) tossed into unusual circumstances. But, I could add some hooks if you think that'd be better? Just let me know if there's anything that needs correction or fleshing out too?

For magical stuff, I did give her a bag of holding + healing potion... so that will change her encumbrance if approved. 

ariel

ariel

@TheWordWeaver Sorry, I edited again and now the content is hidden. I expect it's the links? I will take them out so it doesn't happen again.

In other news, I think she's more or less done. She's kind of a subtle character as I was thinking of trying a more or less regular person (althougy very skilled and with strong world views) tossed into unusual circumstances. But, I could add some hooks if you think that'd be better? Just let me know if there's anything that needs correction or fleshing out too?

For magical stuff, I did give her a bag of holding + healing potion... so that will change her encumbrance if approved. 

ariel

ariel

In other news, I think she's more or less done. She's kind of a subtle character as I was thinking of trying a more or less regular person tossed into unusual circumstances. But, I could add some hooks if you think that'd be better? Just let me know if there's anything that needs correction or fleshing out too?

For magical stuff, I did give her a bag of holding... so that will change her encumbrance if approved.