Edit History

Jedaii

Jedaii

9:16 a.m. downtown SF

There's a sudden flash of light and everyone's hair stands on end as San Francisco's ultimate hero appears - CHAMPION!

spacer.png

"Hey guys! Everything good?" Champion looks around at the heroes pointing at them in salutation, "Kelpie ... Jinn ... Indy. How's it going? Man! I just finished up with a rogue meteor shower that could've done some real nastiness on the coastal region." Champion flexed a bit as if he just finished a tough work-out. The entire region knew what a show-off he was, constantly doing TV interviews and pushing some new product or service he was offering. Actually his latest energy drink, Starblast®, was doing very well, and he had a new music video set to release later this month. The Bay Area's longtime superhero never missed an opportunity to fly his flag. "Star-Girl! Hey! I haven't seen you since that thing down at Stanford! You know - I've been meaning to tell you: I never meant the things I posted on Tweeter about us being a --- whatever I posted. You know how people take things out of context. So anyway -" Champion looked around and started waving at the elated crowds " - gotta meet the people, you know? Heh! What can I say: they love me." Then he shot the heroes a 'peace' sign and strode into the crowds of ecstatic pedestrians as if it was his world.

Jedaii

Jedaii

9:16 a.m. downtown SF

There's a sudden flash of light and everyone's hair stands on end as San Francisco's ultimate hero appears - CHAMPION!

spacer.png

"Hey guys! Everything good?" Champion looks around at the heroes pointing at them in salutation, "Kelpie ... Jinn ... Indy. How's it going? Man! I just finished up with a rogue meteor shower that could've done some real nastiness on the coastal region." Champion flexed a bit as if he just finished a tough work-out. The entire region knew what a show-off he was, constantly doing TV interviews and pushing some new product or service he was offering. Actually his latest energy drink, Shockwave®, was doing very well, and he had a new music video set to release later this month. The Bay Area's longtime superhero never missed an opportunity to fly his flag. "Star-Girl! Hey! I haven't seen you since that thing down at Stanford! You know - I've been meaning to tell you: I never meant the things I posted on Tweeter about us being a --- whatever I posted. You know how people take things out of context. So anyway -" Champion looked around and started waving at the elated crowds " - gotta meet the people, you know? Heh! What can I say: they love me." Then he shot the heroes a 'peace' sign and strode into the crowds of ecstatic pedestrians as if it was his world.