Edit History

Morphling

Morphling

The "Who, outside the team, helps you control your powers?" is your chance to connect your character to the world and create a bond with someone outside of the other PCs. I would not suggest squandering the opportunity.

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

How has Gamma Ray's life changed since the Tangee invasion? What has he lost? What pushes him to keep fighting? How has he avoided detection?

Who else has Gamma Ray hurt with his powers since his father? What sort of collateral damage has he caused? How does he feel about it?

Who does Gamma Ray live with now? Why did they take him in? What kind of hero do they want him to be?

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.

Morphling

Morphling

The "Who, outside the team, helps you control your powers?" is your chance to connect your character to the world and create a bond with someone outside of the other PCs. I would not suggest squandering the opportunity.

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

How has Gamma Ray's life changed since the Tangee invasion? What has he lost? What pushes him to keep fighting? How has he avoided detection?

Who else has Gamma Ray hurt with his powers since his father? What sort of collateral damage has he caused? How does he feel about it?

Who does Gamma Ray live with now? Why did they take him in? What kind of hero do they want him to be?

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.