Edit History

Morphling

Morphling

Let's say the second picture is current Alex for the sake of my sanity. Minimum age for PCs is 15.

The first question is a 'who' question, not a 'what' so try to develop it along those lines. Maybe the NeuraSync DreamStation has a built-in A.I. with human-level intelligence. Or perhaps it was a gift from a mysterious person who still has vested interest in his life. Of course, I'm sure you can come up with something else if you'd like.

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

What can Alex accomplish with his gadgets? I'm a little unclear on what a 'wearable ultraprocessor' even is, let alone what it might be able to do.

What is Alex's companion called? How is she similar to his sister, and how is she different? What kind of hero does she want him to be?

What's going to keep Alex in the physical world if he saves NeonKnight?

What does the rest of Alex's family think about his gaming habit? What do they think of his superhero life? Do they know about it? Do they approve?

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.

Morphling

Morphling

Let's say the second picture is current Alex for the sake of my sanity. Minimum age for PCs is 15.

The first question is a 'who' question, not a 'what' so try to develop it along those lines. Maybe the NeuraSync DreamStation has a built-in A.I. with human-level intelligence. Or perhaps it was a gift from a mysterious person who still has vested interest in his life. Of course, I'm sure you can come up with something else if you'd like.

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

What can Alex accomplish with his gadgets? I'm a little unclear on what a 'wearable ultraprocessor' even is, let alone what it might be able to do.

What is Alex's companion called? How is she similar to his sister, and how is she different? What kind of hero does she want him to be?

What's going to keep Alex in the physical world if he saves NeonKnight?

What does the rest of Alex's family think about his gaming habit? What do they think of his superhero life? Do they know about it? Do they approve?

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.