Fash Bermin
M N Whisper Gnome Ninja, Level 1, Init 2, HP 8/8, Speed 30
AC 15, Touch 15, Flat-footed 13, Fort 2, Ref 4, Will 4, Base Attack Bonus 0
Sword, short x2 1 (1d6, 19-20/x2)
Crossbow, Light (20) 3 (1d8, 19-20/x2)
(+2 Dex, +1 Size, +2 Misc)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 10

Description:
Fash Bermin, a whisper gnome, is slightly taller than other gnomes, standing 4 feet tall. Fash Bermin is skinny, almost skeletal, and weighs 35 pounds. His skin is a light gray. Fash Bermin has gray eyes that are rarely bright or striking in intensity. He wears dark, breathable clothes with a light crossbow, two short swords, and a bandoleer and potion belt filled with various vials and flasks.

Personality:
Fash Bermin is a quiet, suspicious sort who finds it hard to build lasting relationships with members of other races and so treasures friendship significantly when he can have it.

Background:

Fash Bermin was born in the Great Dale, a remote and isolated region of northeast Faerûn. His parents were both skilled assassins who worked for a powerful and secretive organization known as the Shadow Council. Fash was trained from a young age in the art of stealth and assassination, learning to move without a sound and strike quickly and efficiently.

Despite his training, Fash always felt a sense of detachment from his fellow gnomes. He was quiet and introspective, preferring to spend his time alone or in the company of his family. As he grew older, Fash began to question the ethics of his profession. He saw the harm his parents' work caused and wondered if there was a better way to make a living.

When Fash was thirty-five years old, he left the Great Dale and traveled to Waterdeep, hoping to find work as a mercenary or adventurer. He quickly discovered that his skills as a ninja were in high demand, and he found plenty of work assassinating targets or gathering information for wealthy clients.

Over time, Fash began to develop a personal code of honor. He refused to take jobs that involved harming innocent people, and he insisted on being paid fairly for his services. He also started cultivating relationships with other adventurers, forming close bonds with a few select individuals who shared his values.

Despite his newfound sense of morality, Fash remained a cold and aloof figure. He rarely spoke unless he had something important to say, and he had a tendency to disappear into the shadows when he felt uncomfortable or threatened. Nevertheless, those who knew him well understood that he was a loyal and trustworthy friend and that he would always be there when they needed him most.

graywhispergnome.png

Edited by bloodsprite (see edit history)
Name
Attribute Roll 1
reroll(3d6,1) 6,1,4,2
Attribute Roll 2
reroll(3d6,1) 5,1,4,4
Attribute Roll 3
reroll(3d6,1) 5,4,6
Attribute Roll 4
reroll(3d6,1) 6,5,2
Attribute Roll 5
reroll(3d6,1) 5,5,1,2
Attribute Roll 6
reroll(3d6,1) 6,3,1,3
Attribute Roll 7
reroll(3d6,1) 2,2,3

image.png.fb0642b016e87c6b52e0cfda39b0dd55.pngAs Fash Bermin approaches the group of adventurers recruiting for another member, he stands tall and looks around with a sharp eye. Then, glancing, he assesses the group and their current needs before stepping forward.

"Greetings," he says in a low but clear voice. "I am Fash Bermin, a whisper gnome and skilled ninja. I understand you need another member for your group, and I believe I could be an asset to your team."

Fash describes his training in stealth, finding and disarming traps, ability with locks, and assassination, emphasizing his ability to move without a sound and strike quickly and efficiently. He also mentions his code of honor, explaining that he refuses to harm innocent people and insists on being paid fairly for his services.

"I may not be the most talkative of companions," he adds, "but I am a loyal and trustworthy friend to those who earn my respect. I have cultivated close relationships with other adventurers and believe I could do the same with your group, should you accept me."

He then gestures to his light crossbow, short swords, bandoleer, and potion belt, explaining that he is always prepared for whatever challenges may come their way.

"If you are looking for a skilled and reliable companion, I believe I am the gnome you seek," Fash concludes. "I am ready and willing to join your quest and help you achieve your goals."