Edit History

ariel

ariel

I'm open to arriving with one of the other PCs. Dae would be an easier fit (another human).

Wizard (can I call you Wizard?) I don't mind! But, I'm a bit pressed for time this evening, so you might want to go ahead and post. I'll get something up for Dae on her own before I hit the pillow tonight.

P.S. Dae would have (if at all possible from Anthropoi) arrived by land.  If Mags did the same from Skiero, maybe we could have seen each other on the road somewhere, at a way-station outside of Monolithos or something. So... we could recognize each other upon entering the fountain area without every having spoken to each other? Just a thought! 🙂

ariel

ariel

I'm open to arriving with one of the other PCs. Dae would be an easier fit (another human).

I don't mind! But, I'm a bit pressed for time this evening, so you might want to go ahead and post. I'll get something up for Dae on her own before I hit the pillow tonight.

P.S. Dae would have (if at all possible from Anthropoi) arrived by land.  If Mags did the same from Skiero, maybe we could have seen each other on the road somewhere, at a way-station outside of Monolithos or something. So... we could recognize each other upon entering the fountain area without every having spoken to each other? Just a thought! 🙂