Edit History

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

2 hours ago, TheWordWeaver said:

Yes, flank away.

I've never run with any, if you have any that you've used before or seen used feel free to share and ill take a look at it.

Haha, I expected so, currently working on the map. in the meantime, the orc and weird looking human are 30 feet from you, and the guards are about 40 feet away in a circle around yall.

Map doesn't need to be all that detailed in general. It's really just to know where everything is. Easier to know how far things are, if people are flanking, and some other things I'm sure. Just putting it out there. No pressure with a nice fancy background.

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

2 hours ago, TheWordWeaver said:

Yes, flank away.

I've never run with any, if you have any that you've used before or seen used feel free to share and ill take a look at it.

Haha, I expected so, currently working on the map. in the meantime, the orc and weird looking human are 30 feet from you, and the guards are about 40 feet away in a circle around yall.

Map doesn't need to be all that detailed in general. It's really just to know where everything is. Easier to know how far things are, if people are flanking, and some other things I'm sure. Just putting it out there. No pressure with a nice arty background.