Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

40 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

@TheWordWeaver @ariel If Lu blows her save, both Mags and Dae have Silvery Barbs, so give us a chance to weigh in before you write Lu's demise into the next update. I for one, have a sneaking suspicion that Mags will need a free Advantage on his next turn (because he'll probably need to fight without a flanking partner), so I'll probably be willing to use Silvery Barbs. My decision might be swayed one way or the other by whatever details of the update have occurred before the moment of decision (when Lu gets spelled).

Alternatively, Dae might want to do the deed. Ariel, do you have any thoughts on the matter? 

No worries, I can wait until Fenrir rolls her save and go from there.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

32 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

@TheWordWeaver @ariel If Lu blows her save, both Mags and Dae have Silvery Barbs, so give us a chance to weigh in before you write Lu's demise into the next update. I for one, have a sneaking suspicion that Mags will need a free Advantage on his next turn (because he'll probably need to fight without a flanking partner), so I'll probably be willing to use Silvery Barbs. My decision might be swayed one way or the other by whatever details of the update have occurred before the moment of decision (when Lu gets spelled).

Alternatively, Dae might want to do the deed. Ariel, do you have any thoughts on the matter? 

No worries, I can wait until she rolls her save and go from there.