Edit History

ariel

ariel

No need for the healing @ariel, but thank you. 🙂

Ah, it is a big confusing being Dae, I should really wait until everyone is done before going. 🙂 So, did Lu not get hurt at all? Or did one spear hit her? If she was completely unharmed it wouldn't make sense for Dae to talk about bloody spears and trying to heal her. I could retroactively remove casting that spell and go back to inspring Dam?

Edit: it seems she took no damage so I will switch back to inspiring Damaia. Cheers! 

ariel

ariel

Ah, it is a big confusing being Dae, I should really wait until everyone is done before going. 🙂 So, did Lu not get hurt at all? Or did one spear hit her? If she was completely unharmed it wouldn't make sense for Dae to talk about bloody spears and trying to heal her. I could retroactively remove casting that spell and go back to inspring Dam?

ariel

ariel

Ah, it is a big confusing being Dae, I should really wait until everyone is done before going. 🙂 So, did Lu not get hurt at all? Or did one spear hit her? If she was completely unharmed it wouldn't make sense for Dae to talk about bloody spears and trying to heal her. I could retroactively kill that tha spell and go back to inspring Dam?

ariel

ariel

Ah, it is a big confusing being Dae, I should really wait until everyone is done before going. 🙂 So, did Lu not get hurt at all? Or did one spear hit her? She was completely unharmed it wouldn't make sense for Dae to talk about bloody spears and trying to heal her. I could retroactively kill that tha spell and go back to inspring Dam?