Edit History

ariel

ariel

9 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

@ariel The spell description for Crown of Madness specifies "humanoid" which does not include "undead." The fluff you wrote justifies Dae's actions, assuming she's unfamiliar with the limitations of her magic or just hoping her spell will work because these undead don't act like the undead she's heard about. If that's not who Dae is, you may want to retcon that part of your turn. 

Yah, it's ok. I actually didn't think any of Dae's abilities (no magic weapons, nothing but psychic damage or charm-y type stuff) would work on any of them. But, I think it is what she would try giving the situation and what she's seen. It's ok if she loses it! 🙂

You guys have it in control! She's just learning about her limits.

ariel

ariel

8 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

@ariel The spell description for Crown of Madness specifies "humanoid" which does not include "undead." The fluff you wrote justifies Dae's actions, assuming she's unfamiliar with the limitations of her magic or just hoping her spell will work because these undead don't act like the undead she's heard about. If that's not who Dae is, you may want to retcon that part of your turn. 

Yah, it's ok. I actually didn't think any of Dae's abilities (no magic weapons, nothing but psychic damage or charm-y type stuff) would work on any of them. But, I think it is what she would try giving the situation and what she's seen. It's ok if she loses it! 🙂

ariel

ariel