Edit History

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

5 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

Fox = clever, quick, tricksy, charming and you never know what they might say

I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole watching youtube shorts of foxes making their sounds. Man, it's weird. They shriek, they chitter, they chirp, and they do a kind of moaning "mmmm" sound.

But they're solitary predators, scavengers, and forages who do smart things like bury extra food for later. They're risk aversive and better able to adapt to their environment than your typical predator. 

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole watching youtube shorts of foxes making their sounds. Man, it's weird. They shriek, they chitter, they chirp, and they do a kind of moan. 

But they're solitary predators, scavengers, and forages who do smart things like bury extra food for later. They're risk aversive and better able to adapt to their environment than your typical predator. 

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole watching youtube shorts of foxes making their sounds. Man, it's weird. They shriek, the chitter, they chirp, and the do a kind of moan. 

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole watching youtube shorts of foxes making their sounds. Man, it's weird. They shriek, the chitter, they chirp, and the do a kind of moan. 

But they're solitary predators, scavengers, and forages who do smart things like bury extra food for later. They're risk aversive, and better able to adapt to their environment than your typical predator. 

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

But their solitary predators, scavengers, and forages who do smart things like bury extra food for later. They're risk aversive, and better able to adapt to their environment than your typical predator.