Edit History

ariel

ariel

At least Lulani didn't get sloth...? 🙂

Y'all been busy since yesterday! Just some catching up here with some babbling thoughts!

• I think it suits that the image says "Dae" instead of "Diana"... she really is a different person now and doesn't think of herself as Diana anymore. 
  • I think "fish" would be a bit on the nose and, yah, a bit cruel for her... but it depends on their purpose or portent. A fox works... I think? I am hoping that she becomes less skittish, more confident... thus more "fox-like" as the game goes on.

Then... a couple of questions? @TheWordWeaver

• In what language is the parchment (and any text on the painting) in?
  • Does the splinter of metal look like it would fit in the small box Death gave them?
  • I feel like rolling for something... haha, maybe a history check on paintings like this? Has she ever heard of such a thing before? I'll go roll in the "Bones" channel... 

Edit: And "Akropoli" is "Acropolis" in Greek or something, yes? Would this be the name of such a location in the common tongue that everyone is speaking or in a local dialect or....?

ariel

ariel

At least Lulani didn't get sloth...? 🙂

Y'all been busy since yesterday! Just some catching up here with some babbling thoughts!

• I think it suits that the image says "Dae" instead of "Diana"... she really is a different person now and doesn't think of herself as Diana anymore. 
  • I think "fish" would be a bit on the nose and, yah, a bit cruel for her... but it depends on their purpose or portent. A fox works... I think? I am hoping that she becomes less skittish, more confident... thus more "fox-like" as the game goes on.

Then... a couple of questions? @TheWordWeaver

• In what language is the parchment (and any text on the painting) in?
  • Does the splinter of metal look like it would fit in the small box Death gave them?
  • I feel like rolling for something... haha, maybe a history check on paintings like this? Has she ever heard of such a thing before? I'll go roll in the "Bones" channel...