Edit History

Morphling

Morphling

The question "Who thinks the worst of your masked identity?" is your chance to come up with an NPC tied to you, and you should take it. Think J. Jonah Jameson and Spiderman. Come up with a name and describe what they do to undermine or belittle you.

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

Have your parents ever confronted you about your dual life? If not, why not? Are they worried about you, excited for you, hopeful about what you can do? What kind of hero do you think they want you to be?

How do your three obligations manifest most frequently? Are any of them tied to a person (a teammate or the coach of the soccer team, a teacher pushing you to excel, a girlfriend who shares your popularity)? And come to think of it, why are you so popular?

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.

Morphling

Morphling

The question "Who thinks the worst of your masked identity?" is your chance to come up with an NPC tied to you, and you should take it. Think J. Jonah Jameson and Spiderman. Come up with a name and describe what they do to undermine or belittle you.

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

Have your parents ever confronted you about your dual life? If not, why not? Are they worried about you, excited for you, hopeful about what you can do? What kind of hero do you think they want you to be?

How do your three obligations manifest most frequently? Are any of them tied to a person (a teammate or the coach of the soccer team, a teacher pushing you to excel, a girlfriend who shares your popularity)? And come to think of it, why are you so popular?

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.