Edit History

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

Glad you liked Journey to Baromenes. 🙂 
I've added an Ullmalyte Stone of the War Mage as Mags' free common magic item. That connection was too hard to pass up. 

In the description of the Arbiters, we read: 

Those who practice magic must not be a part of the Arbiters but must at least have a license through the Arbiters to do so legally.

Could you elaborate on how this licensing works?  I'm wondering if we could stipulate a category of arcane practitioners (let's call them Hedge Wizards) whose practice of magic is so minor that they operate under the radar--unlicensed by the Arbiters.  

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

I've added an Ullmalyte Stone of the War Mage as Mags' free common magic item. That connection was too hard to pass up. 

Those who practice magic must not be a part of the Arbiters but must at least have a license through the Arbiters to do so legally.

Could you elaborate on how this licensing works?  I'm wondering if we could stipulate a category of arcane practitioners (let's call them Hedge Wizards) whose practice of magic is so minor that they operate under the radar--unlicensed by the Arbiters.  

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat