Edit History

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

The Curators: Perfect! Mags mother and kin were Curators! I'll let that thought percolate for a while. One of my thoughts is that he's going to start remembering more of his childhood as the game progresses.  And maybe the Master recognized the group as a Curator Caravan, and eventually told Mags. So he at least knows of his connection to them. 

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

The Curators: Perfect! Mags mother and kin were Curators! I'll let that thought percolate for a while. One of my thoughts is that he's going to start remembering more of his childhood as the game progresses.  And maybe the Master recognized the group as a Curator Caravan, and eventually told Mags. So he at least knows of his connection to them. 

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat