Edit History

DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

So the Battlebabe's Hx is a little different. I have only one question that everyone should answer.

Can I trust you?

Other Players

• (Abalon)
  • Barrett
  • Kitty
  • Clutch

@Fletcher How about Clutch is doomed to self-destruction? He basically has self-destruction written all over him, as BBs are great at getting into trouble but not as good at fighting their way out. No doubt he has come to Kitty to patch up bullet holes, knife wounds and a myriad of stds, only to dive right back into whatever type of situation got him in trouble last time. He just can't help it, ya know?

@KingGoblin Not to lead your answer to my own question, but I think Clutch evidently dislikes and distrusts Dolly. He has a trash Weird score and a real problem with things he can't understand (and thus manipulate). Dolly is a wildcard to him and he has made no effort to hide the fact that he doesn't trust what she can do. Weird Brainer mind-puppetry is like eldritch God lite to him so he always has an eye on her when she is around, and a weapon close at hand.

@Mizukami I like the idea that Barret and Clutch have a history for the 'which one of you betrayed or stole from me' option. Since they both work(ed) in mercenary circles, it could be that Clutch cut him out of a deal at some point. Maybe that's why Clutch is around right now. Trying to square the debt.

DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

So the Battlebabe's Hx is a little different. I have only one question that everyone should answer.

Can I trust you?

Other Players

• (Abalon)
  • Barrett
  • Kitty
  • Clutch

@Fletcher How about Clutch is doomed to self-destruction? He basically has self-destruction written all over him, as BBs are great at getting into trouble but not as good at fighting their way out. No doubt he has come to Kitty to patch up bullet holes, knife wounds and a myriad of stds, only to dive right back into whatever type of situation got him in trouble last time. He just can't help it, ya know?

@KingGoblin Not to lead your answer to my own question, but I think Clutch evidently dislikes and distrusts Dolly. He has a trash Weird score and a real problem with things he can't understand (and thus manipulate). Dolly is a wildcard to him and he has made no effort to hide the fact that he doesn't trust what she can do. Weird Brainer mind-puppetry is like eldritch God lite to him so he always has an eye on her when she is around, and a weapon close at hand.