Edit History

Mizukami

Mizukami

So for myself, my questions are: 

Which one of you once left me bleeding, and did nothing for me? For that character, write Hx-2.

Which one of you has been with me since before? For that character, write Hx+2.

Which one of you has betrayed or stolen from me? For that character, write Hx+3.

@Fletcher I like the idea of Barret having put a hand in when it mattered most. The first thought I had was that Barret had given freely of his own resources to Kitty / her clinic when she was trying to help a complete stranger. If you have something else in mind or want to change things, I am okay with that too.

@KingGoblin  That leaves Dolly having watched Barret for some time. Do you have any thoughts as to why? As for Barret his personal feeling on her would be that while she is definitely weird, as long as she didn't do anything too dangerous he wouldn't mind having her around. And, just maybe, having a stable place to call home might make her even slightly less weird.

@DoNotFearToTread Lastly, I would say that Clutch couldn't trust Barret. Since he isn't one to put down roots, it seems like he is fairly new to either the area or the hold specifically. While Barret can appreciate having an extra skilled gun around, if it came down to a choice between either Clutch or his people, I feel like both parties know exactly how that coin would land.  

Mizukami

Mizukami

So for myself, my questions are: 

• Which one of you once left me bleeding, and did nothing for me?.

• Which one of you has fought shoulder to shoulder with me? .

• Which one of you is prettiest and/or smartest? 

@Fletcher I like the idea of Barret having put a hand in when it mattered most. The first thought I had was that Barret had given freely of his own resources to Kitty / her clinic when she was trying to help a complete stranger. If you have something else in mind or want to change things, I am okay with that too.

@KingGoblin  That leaves Dolly having watched Barret for some time. Do you have any thoughts as to why? As for Barret his personal feeling on her would be that while she is definitely weird, as long as she didn't do anything too dangerous he wouldn't mind having her around. And, just maybe, having a stable place to call home might make her even slightly less weird.

@DoNotFearToTread Lastly, I would say that Clutch couldn't trust Barret. Since he isn't one to put down roots, it seems like he is fairly new to either the area or the hold specifically. While Barret can appreciate having an extra skilled gun around, if it came down to a choice between either Clutch or his people, I feel like both parties know exactly how that coin would land.