Edit History

Jedaii

Jedaii

2 hours ago, Excior said:

right but there have been times ( Not in this game) where you post something in character that nobody responds to in character, making the statment OOC lets everybody know what I am thinking just like in a RL game I would say the same thing then Jonny would say my guy can take it, Then shifting back in game I would say hey fred can you carry my lantern. and freds player would say yes in character.

I get your point and respect your experiences, but IMO, that's poor roleplaying. Everything that your character does should be done in-character. If the other players ignore your RP, then THEY are roleplaying poorly. So going forward, I'd appreciate if players would keep this in mind, please and thank you 🙂

Add: and no, I'm not trying to lecture people about RP. I just want to avoid confusion between what's posted OOC and IC. Thanks again, folks.

Jedaii

Jedaii

2 hours ago, Excior said:

right but there have been times ( Not in this game) where you post something in character that nobody responds to in character, making the statment OOC lets everybody know what I am thinking just like in a RL game I would say the same thing then Jonny would say my guy can take it, Then shifting back in game I would say hey fred can you carry my lantern. and freds player would say yes in character.

I get your point and respect your experiences, but IMO, that's poor roleplaying. Everything that your character does should be done in-character. If the other players ignore your RP, then THEY are roleplaying poorly. So going forward, I'd appreciate if players would keep this in mind, please and thank you 🙂