Edit History

Sandstar

Sandstar

spacer.png

Casimir Ivaldisson, human priest and shipwright

"Yes, yes I rather think I will", Casimir responds to Barlo's question about the ship's name, now even more convinced that this is the correct and proper thing to do. "Once we are ready to leave, I will take it off with my tools - shouldn't take a minute".

Once inside the wreck, he has to admit that the pickings here are slim, from a monetary point of view, but he is too focused on figuring out the story of what happened here to be overly bothered by this. He informs the others about the fact that at least 15-20 of the original crew might be unaccounted for so far, then tries to figure out where the captain's quarters might have been. "Often the captain might keep valuables in his cabin - perhaps that is worth a closer look, if looters did not think to look there".

Actions

Free action:
Move action: Craft (Shipbuilding) check to locate the captain's quarters from where the party currently stands. If taking 10 is OK, then that results in a 15.

Standard action:

Mini stats

Character sheet

Casimir Ivaldisson
Male NG Human Cleric, Level 2, Init 1, HP 8/18, Speed 30 ft
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, CMD 14, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus +1  
Light crossbow (20 bolts)  +2 (1d8, 19-20/x2)
MW Mallet (Warhammer) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
Dagger +3M/+2R (1d4+2, 19-20/x2)
MW Lamellar armour, MW Buckler
Abilities:
Str 14, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 8
Condition: None

Weapon in hand: MW Mallet

Spells prepared for the day: 0: Create Water, Guidance, Light, Virtue
1: Animate Rope (D), Cure Light Wounds, Magic Weapon, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith
Channel energy attempts: 2 out of 2/day

Sandstar

Sandstar

spacer.png

Casimir Ivaldisson, human priest and shipwright

"Yes, yes I rather think I will", Casimir responds to Barlo's question about the ship's name, now even more convinced that this is the correct and proper thing to do. "Once we are ready to leave, I will take it off with my tools - shouldn't take a minute".

Once inside the wreck, he has to admit that the pickings here are slim, from a monetary point of view, but he is too focused on figuring out the story of what happened here to be overly bothered by this. He informs the others about the fact that at least 15-20 of the original crew might be unaccounted for so far, then tries to figure out where the captain's quarters might have been. "Often the captain might keep valuables in his cabin - perhaps that is worth a closer look, if looters did not think to look there".

Actions

Free action:
Move action: Knowledge (Shipbuilding) check to locate the captain's quarters from where the party currently stands.

Standard action:

Mini stats

Character sheet

Casimir Ivaldisson
Male NG Human Cleric, Level 2, Init 1, HP 8/18, Speed 30 ft
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, CMD 14, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus +1  
Light crossbow (20 bolts)  +2 (1d8, 19-20/x2)
MW Mallet (Warhammer) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
Dagger +3M/+2R (1d4+2, 19-20/x2)
MW Lamellar armour, MW Buckler
Abilities:
Str 14, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 8
Condition: None

Weapon in hand: MW Mallet

Spells prepared for the day: 0: Create Water, Guidance, Light, Virtue
1: Animate Rope (D), Cure Light Wounds, Magic Weapon, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith
Channel energy attempts: 2 out of 2/day