Edit History

Morphling

Morphling

(This is for the Quickshot Kid. A review for Seraph will come later - probably.)

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

Who does the Kid live with? His immediate family? Other relatives? Are they aware of his superheroic antics, and if so do they approve or disapprove?

Why doesn't Dirk think the Kid should be a superhero? How have they made this opinion known? What kind of person do they think should be a superhero?

Does the Kid have any of their own doubts on whether or not they belong on a superhero team? What are they? Is there any person or motivation in particular that pushes them past these doubts?

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.

Morphling

Morphling

(This is for the Quickshot Kid. A review for Seraph will come later - probably.)

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

Who does the Kid live with? His immediate family? Other relatives? Are they aware of his superheroic antics, and if so do they approve or disapprove?

Why doesn't Dirk think the Kid should be a superhero? How have they made this opinion known? What kind of person do they think should be a superhero?

Does the Kid have any of their own doubts on whether or not they belong on a superhero team? What are they? Is there any person or motivation in particular that pushes them past these doubts?

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.